Author Topic: S24 Ep 7 'The Beauty in a Merge'  (Read 18813 times)

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!
Re: S24 Ep 7 'The Beauty in a Merge'
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2012, 11:46:08 AM »
I miss Colton.  :'(

Yeah me too. :( His presence in the merge might be more interesting than what is happening right now. :(

Colton love!  :luvya:

Yeah, that was what I've been waiting for since epi 1. The merge with Colton, and now everything's boring.
Choroneko used Splash
Natalie & Nadiya | Jaymes & James | Abba & James

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2012, 02:05:30 PM »
Jonas  :torche :torche :torche :torche :torche :torche
Ugh. I can't deal right now. Seriously, this is the second vote-off in a row (Monica and now Jonas) that I want to kick the TV. I'm rooting for Christina, Leif, Kim, Sabrina, and Chelsea at this point.
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2012, 02:08:05 PM »
Whoever is going to step up and actually make a core alliance with an actual plan will win the whole thing. Anybody from last season (even Brandon :o) could win this season. :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2012, 02:19:25 PM »
I think Kim will win the season.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2012, 08:27:09 PM »
I think Kim will win the season.

Methinks too.
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2012, 09:46:17 PM »
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2012, 12:33:09 AM »
Jonas was actually committing suicide in TC by doing that...

Is Tarzan playing such a clever game for F3 because nobody will vote for him as the sole survivor? :lol3:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2012, 03:16:13 AM »
This season has to have the worst players ever to play the game.   :groan:  :gaah:

No, this season have got some really smart people and I'm completely enjoying it.

Rob's season which he won was the worst. (Matt, Philip, Andrea... all the people who wouldn't make a move)

Nicaragua was pretty bad as well.

I AM DARN GLAD. I was not going to watch the episode because I really thought it was the end for Christina (spoiled by SurvivorFever)... although if it's true SHE MIGHT STILL BE OUT NEXT since they said 1 of the 2 people out next. *prays and hope for Christina God!!!!*

Jonas... stupid by busting out his plan at IC. He should just fight for his case and asked everyone to direct his vote to Tarzan to save his ass. Seriously, I think that would have worked.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2012, 03:52:42 AM »
So he busted his plan by saying he'll vote Mike?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2012, 04:38:44 AM »
I'm really loving this season! I think we have a good mix of people. Mean, annoying, strong, weak, smart, likeable... They're all there. I think that Kim is emerging as the master manipulator this season. I hope that it plays out for good instead of biting her in the butt. Right now, I feel that the girls have the advantage. But I hope that the tides don't change! I'm a little unhappy that Troyzan found the Idol, have never rooted for him. I hope that the Idol doesn't knock out one of the girl powerhouses...

Kim! Chelsea! Sabrina! Kat! All the way!!!!!!! And I'm starting to like Jay. He's a decent, down-to-earth guy. But girl power!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2012, 08:32:27 AM »
So he busted his plan by saying he'll vote Mike?

Actually, his plan wouldn't have work either way. No one was going to vote for Mike without a reason.

If his case was against Tarzan, he might have a 60% chance of surviving.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2012, 06:28:31 AM »
I'm really loving this season! I think we have a good mix of people. Mean, annoying, strong, weak, smart, likeable... They're all there. I think that Kim is emerging as the master manipulator this season. I hope that it plays out for good instead of biting her in the butt. Right now, I feel that the girls have the advantage. But I hope that the tides don't change! I'm a little unhappy that Troyzan found the Idol, have never rooted for him. I hope that the Idol doesn't knock out one of the girl powerhouses...

Kim! Chelsea! Sabrina! Kat! All the way!!!!!!! And I'm starting to like Jay. He's a decent, down-to-earth guy. But girl power!

Now that the obnoxious Colton is gone, I too am LOVING this season.  There are some great players, and now that they've merged, the alliances will become tricky and interesting.

Troyzan could barely hide his jublilation at finding the idol; thought for sure his expressions would give it away.  I find him likeable though and this "hidden" power could take him to the end.