Author Topic: Elimination Predictions Week 3  (Read 6490 times)

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
Elimination Predictions Week 3
« on: March 17, 2012, 04:11:32 AM »
Alrighty, here's my the elimination predictions for week 3. Seeing as Alfwin was right about about last weeks predictions, maybe he (she?) should run this thread. Seeing as are doing Bill Joel, this makes for a interesting week. Sooooooo.

Who do you want to go home: Seven year old girl Deandre Brackensick  (:;)
Who do think will go home: Elise Testone  :(
Who will get a staring ovation(s): Colton Dixon and Skylar Laine   :res:
Who will get  :nopoints: : Heejun, Deandre, and Joshua.
Will the big girls get a second chance: Only if they truly kill. If they don't, it's curtains for them.

Also, I think people are misunderstanding my concept. I'm doing this similar to what they do on the Amazing race thread (just read read "Who will get eliminated in Bavaria?" as an example). Casual talk is OK, but try using my format.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Elimination Predictions Week 3
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 09:33:43 AM »
I have a feeling that another girl will leave this week. Maybe Elise/Erika, but I'm hoping that DeAndre goes home.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 05:12:12 AM »
I am a he :lol3:

Who i think should be the final 3:
Heejun, DeAndre.I only think that these 2 should be in the bottom.

Who it will be:
DeAndre , Erika, Elise/Heejun

Who I think should go home:DeAndre/Heejun
Who is going home:DeAndre/Erika

Edited to include Heejun with DeAndre in the who should go home.

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 06:52:50 AM »
I am a he :lol3:

Who i think should be the final 3:
Heejun, DeAndre.I only think that these 2 should be in the bottom.

Who it will be:
DeAndre , Erika, Elise/Heejun

Who I think should go home:DeAndre/Heejun
Who is going home:DeAndre/Erika

Edited to include Heejun with DeAndre in the who should go home.

Ahhhhh, alright. :tup:  It's kinda hard to figure out the gender of androgynous names.

Hmmmmmm. Ok, nothing truly objectionable. I really hope Serious or Elise go home, but I got a feeling that little girls will come to Deandre's rescue.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 11:51:16 AM »
I'm terrible at guessing, I didn't think anyone was terrible. My bottom 3 are Erika, DeAndre and Heejun. I could see Erika leaving over DeAndre I did LOVE her new look.

Heejun is not going to stay much longer if he doesn't start singing better. Last night he was terrible. No more running around the stage! I did love his rebellious choice of clothes, he wore the orange (?) shirt which he had already picked out under a t-shirt.  :lol3: He really is more of a comedian than a singer at the moment. (I still like him but I'm being honest about the vocals.) :)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 12:31:48 PM »
My Final 3 Choice:
1) Colton
2) Heejun
3) Hollie

Who i want to see eliminated:
1) Jessica
2) Erika
3) Elise

Who will be eliminated:
1) Erika
2) Joshua

Who I think should go home:
1) Erika

Who is going home:
1) DeAndre - 35%
2) Elise - 34%
3) Erika - 31%
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 02:54:43 PM »
And the person who went home was.......... Ericka.  :groan:  Why can't Niama Adedapo Deandre just go away?

My Final 3 Choice:
1) Colton
2) Heejun
3) Hollie

Who i want to see eliminated:
1) Jessica
2) Erika
3) Elise

Who will be eliminated:
1) Erika
2) Joshua

Who I think should go home:
1) Erika

Who is going home:
1) DeAndre - 35%
2) Elise - 34%
3) Erika - 31%

Colton in the top three? Winning? Get outta here!  :lol: And how dare you wanted the big ladies to go home! We should throw rocks at you! On a positive note, I give you a high five for wanting Jessica to leave soon, but I'd rather have a boring overrated Pia wannabe stay than a squeeling crazed lion's mane dude. I'd love to have Heejun in the finale, but he really has to step it up to get there. Last two performances... not good. You definately know Heejun's gonna get it when you see his caricature on Vote for the Worst.  :res:

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 10:14:52 PM »
And the person who went home was.......... Ericka.  :groan:  Why can't Niama Adedapo Deandre just go away?

Colton in the top three? Winning? Get outta here!  :lol: And how dare you wanted the big ladies to go home! We should throw rocks at you! On a positive note, I give you a high five for wanting Jessica to leave soon, but I'd rather have a boring overrated Pia wannabe stay than a squeeling crazed lion's mane dude. I'd love to have Heejun in the finale, but he really has to step it up to get there. Last two performances... not good. You definately know Heejun's gonna get it when you see his caricature on Vote for the Worst.  :res:

:lol:, the reason why i wanted Jessica to be eliminated, is because i think she performed the worst over the top 13, and i hate her for getting too much attention from the production and judges. Deandre will be gone soon, maybe in the next 3 eliminations, i doubt he will survive long. Heejun is my fav for now, as both of us are asians, and i expect to see an asian-american winner. Colton is good, but not to my expectations of him.
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 02:47:14 AM »
When Erika came out performing in the second slot with a cool but non-stellar performance, I knew she was going home. What's more after being in the bottom three consistently... I don't think she deserves to go at all, but it can't be helped, she hasn't had many supporters in the first place. Which I find it strange, 'cos she really has the talent and can sing. But I also agree with the judges' decision not to save her... Let's just say it was really not her week.

I feel that Phillip Phillips could actually win. He gives me a Lee Dewyze-Scotty McCreery vibe. Shy, likeable, distinct style, consistent. Much as I like him, I'm still hoping that a girl can win this season. But I wonder who... Jessica and Hollie are great but it seems that they're peaking too early and we know that these people don't usually win.

My top three performances for the night were Elise, Jessica and Colton's.

Heejun was terrible. But you know when you do something like that, it's "memorable" and gets votes anyway. I like him, but I hope that he starts taking this competition seriously.

I think the next three boots SHOULD be Deandre, Heejun and Joshua. But Elise will probably go soon. Sheesh.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 11:39:05 AM »
I wasn't really surprised when Erika went home. I don't understand too why she doesn't have a fan base (and Elise too). They have great voices, better than DeAndre, Joshua and Heejun.

I think it's gonna be a Phillip-Colton-Jessica final three for me. They have huge fan base which could really help them get to the top of the competition. But in the end, I think Phillip will win (another WGWG winner :lol: ). I think Hollie's becoming too predictable. I agree that she's Pia Toscano v2.0. Always singing ballads and I think America doesn't really like those artists. For me, Hollie performed the worst this week with DeAndre and Heejun.

I won't be shocked if Elise will leave next. She only survived this week because she got a standing ovation from the judges (and she deserved it), but she doesn't have solid fans (maybe now that Erika's gone, their votes might go to Elise and do a Haley during AI10).
But I'm really hoping that DeAndre or Joshua leaves next week.

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 07:52:39 AM »
I wasn't really surprised when Erika went home. I don't understand too why she doesn't have a fan base (and Elise too). They have great voices, better than DeAndre, Joshua and Heejun.

I think it's gonna be a Phillip-Colton-Jessica final three for me. They have huge fan base which could really help them get to the top of the competition. But in the end, I think Phillip will win (another WGWG winner :lol: ). I think Hollie's becoming too predictable. I agree that she's Pia Toscano v2.0. Always singing ballads and I think America doesn't really like those artists. For me, Hollie performed the worst this week with DeAndre and Heejun.

I won't be shocked if Elise will leave next. She only survived this week because she got a standing ovation from the judges (and she deserved it), but she doesn't have solid fans (maybe now that Erika's gone, their votes might go to Elise and do a Haley during AI10).
But I'm really hoping that DeAndre or Joshua leaves next week.
Do you mean that Hollie is Pia Toscano  v2.0.? Nah, you're thinking of Jessica (at least I hoped you meant Jessica). Personally, I like Hollie over Jessica simply because she isn't a boring balladette and her performances aren't annoyingly pimped. As for Philip, he hasn't really had a standout performance, and if this continues, he'll meet the same fate as Casey Abrams. Colton isn't one of my favorites, but he's staying near the top tier of performances, so we'll see. Skylar is another girl that I want out, mostly because I don't like country and she makes me snore. Same for Joshua, his spot on the top is starting to decline, and I don't really care for raspy, somewhat hoarse voices. And Elise might stick around, hopefully, as long as she pulls of spectacular performances. I'm just praying she never sings Whitney Houston again.
I would make an Elimination Predictions Week 4, but I'm too lazy at the moment.