Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

Elimination Predictions Week 3

(1/3) > >>

BlooperGuy:
Alrighty, here's my the elimination predictions for week 3. Seeing as Alfwin was right about about last weeks predictions, maybe he (she?) should run this thread. Seeing as are doing Bill Joel, this makes for a interesting week. Sooooooo.

Who do you want to go home: Seven year old girl Deandre Brackensick  (:;)
Who do think will go home: Elise Testone  :(
Who will get a staring ovation(s): Colton Dixon and Skylar Laine   :res:
Who will get  :nopoints: : Heejun, Deandre, and Joshua.
Will the big girls get a second chance: Only if they truly kill. If they don't, it's curtains for them.

Also, I think people are misunderstanding my concept. I'm doing this similar to what they do on the Amazing race thread (just read read "Who will get eliminated in Bavaria?" as an example). Casual talk is OK, but try using my format.

eragon:
I have a feeling that another girl will leave this week. Maybe Elise/Erika, but I'm hoping that DeAndre goes home.

Alfwin:
I am a he :lol3:

Who i think should be the final 3:
Heejun, DeAndre.I only think that these 2 should be in the bottom.

Who it will be:
DeAndre , Erika, Elise/Heejun

Who I think should go home:DeAndre/Heejun
Who is going home:DeAndre/Erika

Edited to include Heejun with DeAndre in the who should go home.

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: Alfwin on March 22, 2012, 05:12:12 AM ---I am a he :lol3:

Who i think should be the final 3:
Heejun, DeAndre.I only think that these 2 should be in the bottom.

Who it will be:
DeAndre , Erika, Elise/Heejun

Who I think should go home:DeAndre/Heejun
Who is going home:DeAndre/Erika

Edited to include Heejun with DeAndre in the who should go home.

--- End quote ---

Ahhhhh, alright. :tup:  It's kinda hard to figure out the gender of androgynous names.

Hmmmmmm. Ok, nothing truly objectionable. I really hope Serious or Elise go home, but I got a feeling that little girls will come to Deandre's rescue.

TexasLady:
I'm terrible at guessing, I didn't think anyone was terrible. My bottom 3 are Erika, DeAndre and Heejun. I could see Erika leaving over DeAndre I did LOVE her new look.

Heejun is not going to stay much longer if he doesn't start singing better. Last night he was terrible. No more running around the stage! I did love his rebellious choice of clothes, he wore the orange (?) shirt which he had already picked out under a t-shirt.  :lol3: He really is more of a comedian than a singer at the moment. (I still like him but I'm being honest about the vocals.) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version