Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

Elimination Predictions Week 2

<< < (4/4)

TexasLady:
Don't feel bad Alfwin, You are good at predictions.  :)  I felt bad for her but she's only 16, she can get some training and do better.

I'm glad Heejun survived and will go on the tour, but he better pick it up or he'll be gone soon.

I liked Hollie's dress but Jimmy didn't.  :lol:

Alfwin:
I was not unset about Shannon.I knew that she was going home this week since last week.I am just upset that Elise is in the bottom 3 meaning that she would not stay very long and I am very upset that it is an all female bottom 3!

Ruth:

--- Quote from: Alfwin on March 16, 2012, 11:59:34 AM ---I was not unset about Shannon.I knew that she was going home this week since last week.I am just upset that Elise is in the bottom 3 meaning that she would not stay very long and I am very upset that it is an all female bottom 3!

--- End quote ---

Same here! Based on last week and this week's votes, it's very obvious who the voters love and don't love so much, for the girls especially. Elise and Erika don't seem to be too popular... Which is a pity, 'cos they're great singers who're much better than some of the guys. I really hope that America sees it and gives them a chance. We can afford to lose some guys, but I feel that Elise and Erika have genuine talent.

Jobby:
Go Elise and Ericka! They need a WOW moment! :hoot: :hoot: :hoot:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version