Author Topic: Phil's TWEETS LIVE during TAR  (Read 2031 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Phil's TWEETS LIVE during TAR
« on: March 04, 2012, 09:12:46 PM »
EP 3:

Tweets          Phil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan
  • Thanks for following along...remember, the world is waiting for you! @AmazingRace_CBS See you next week.
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Never easy eliminating a team. Surprised to see them go so early...they were great competitors.
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan 

A to Q the greeter was @Fiomigliore she was great to work with and the guys loved her:) http://pic.twitter.com/B9khVfh1
  View photoHide photo     1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan I love when we have a footrace to the mat...so exciting. #AmazingRace
  • RetweetedRetweet
  • Delete
  • FavoritedFavorite
  • · Close Open Details
That's a big man with a lot of balance. #AmazingRace
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Can you believe it? We have an all out race between two teams, just the way we like it! #AmazingRace
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan I'm amazed how many people knew your greeter but @Shireen14 was the first to respond
       1hSean Fisher Sean Fisher@seanfisher3 @PhilKeoghan There's been more exciting finishes in the first 3 episodes so far than some other seasons entirely. Great competitors!
  Retweeted by Phil Keoghan      1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Great lesson for Ralph’s daughter, never give up, the locals appreciated their tenacity too! #AmazingRace
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan @AmazingRace_CBS history with #RachelDave @USArmy
Don’t count out the teams at the back of the back, it’s early days and remember the bus broke down.
       1h    1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan A to Q, Agree. #BopperandMark -- so much fun to watch. #AmazingRace
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan A to Q, yes I think @RachelEReilly was the fastest through the bottles...
       1hMark Brozyna Mark Brozyna@mbrozyna @PhilKeoghan This has definitely been the most difficult #AmazingRace leg in a few seasons. Both tasks very tough and frustrating
  Retweeted by Phil Keoghan      1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan #1 @AmazingRace_CBS rule, never give up!
.@shireen14 you got the answer right, the greeter is Fiorella Migliore @BicyclingMag @iamspecialized send me your postal address:)
  In reply to Shireen Santhanasamy Hide conversation      1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan I really like the dynamic between #Vanessa&Ralph. Fun to watch. #AmazingRace
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan @RachelEReilly and @brendonvbb12 tough to beat when they work well together.
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Coming up #Rachel&Dave will soon become part of @AmazingRace_CBS history @USArmy
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Yes @elliotjweber #AndrewWeber @SoccerInsider seem to be at odds, but as identical twins they are very different
       1hatiyah9369 atiyah9369@atiyah9369 @PhilKeoghan I dont know who she is but I love her accessories.
  Retweeted by Phil Keoghan In reply to Phil Keoghan Hide conversation      1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan A to Q, well, @Art&JJ have a lot to be confident about, but time will tell if they are overly sure of themselves
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Anybody work out who the greeter is? http://pic.twitter.com/1sx0tayq
  View photoHide photo     1hCari.B Cari.B@JKnDEWsCareBear I just said that to hubby“@PhilKeoghan: Loving the accents this season! #AmazingRace
  Retweeted by Phil Keoghan      1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Yes:) @Chris2Point0 did she REALLY just have FIVE bottles balanced on her head?!? #TAR
  In reply to Chris2Point0 Hide conversation      1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan First person to recognize this weeks greeter I’ll send a prize to … hint, ex of a world famous bike rider @BicyclingMag @IamSpecialized
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Rachel and Vanessa -- an #AmazingRace rivalry is born!
Good to have you with me @Gayle_Labuz here's a shot of the bottle dance please photoshop bottles on my head http://pic.twitter.com/Nxguk3Il
  View photoHide photo     1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan @AmazingRace_CBS...where a @CustomsBorder agent pretends to swim while balancing a bottle on his head @Art&JJ
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan @JOEYFITNESS @DannyHguestlist, come on guys, muscles for the melons! #AmazingRace
       1hDonna GoDawgs Donna GoDawgs@gadawgfan @PhilKeoghan Army, border patrols, federal agents...uncle Sam must be Proud. Ha
  Retweeted by Phil Keoghan In reply to Phil Keoghan Hide conversation      1hLisa Renee Lisa Renee@popmusic67 not the first time on #AmazingRace that a person gets hit with a watermelon @PhilKeoghan !
  Retweeted by Phil Keoghan      1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan That was a compliment when he said he’s got a big fat head right? #AmazingRace
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Loving the accents this season! #AmazingRace
A to Q, yes real life challenges really make @AmazingRace_CBS captivating, this is not a variety show that’s for sure!
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Our very enthusiastic clue giver, we did a second take without the envelope bending:) http://pic.twitter.com/CRqC5g9I
  View photoHide photo     1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan A to Q, yes #TheRide is now on DVD put this number in your browser 741360349971
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Trust me not as easy as it looks! #Watermelons. #AmazingRace
       1hWill Olsen Will Olsen@RealReyesTheDog @PhilKeoghan "My ox is broken!" would be #1 in the book.
  Retweeted by Phil Keoghan In reply to Phil Keoghan Hide conversation      1hMaggie Maggie @maggiemae802
  • Rep@PhilKeoghan Always love when there's a crowd of locals watching the challenges.
  Retweeted by Phil Keoghan      1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan A to Q, yep I’m sure #BopperandMark could use this #BBQs to cook up a Turkey...just like the #SolarOven?
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan A to Q, Yes I think #Dave is used to shouting out orders in the field @USArmy @TheNatlGuard. Not sure it works in marriage :)
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan #HotLikeMississippiMud @Stacy_Bowers @Kerri_Paul. How about a book of great @AmazingRace_CBS sayings?
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan #HotterThanNewLove #BopperandMark. #AmazingRace
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan A to Q, yes lots more screenings of #TheRide on @SHO_Network http://www.sho.com/site/movies/movie.do?seriesid=0&seasonid=0&episodeid=141371
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan A to Q, Yes, the Amazing Taxi Race, probably the most common word said on @AmazingRace_CBS
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Mmm...stack Watermelons in the heat or string harps in the cool with soothing music? #AmazingRace
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Can you believe how fast the locals can stack watermelons in #Paraguay? @All4Watermelon. #AmazingRace
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan What is cab driver thinking listening to #BopperandMark? Regardless of whether they win #TAR or not, their lives will never be the same.
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan I have no idea what #Mark just said :)
Being on the second plane, imagine what that feels like when you’re racing for a million dollars. #AmazingRace
A to Q yes the love for #TeamKentucky #BopperandMark is tremendous, where else do you get to see 2 country boys travel the world like this?
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan A to Q, yes it does appear that #ArtJJ @CustomsBorder have a different approach to @AmazingRace_CBS. Will they keep it together?
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan @CustomsBorder #ArtJJ teaming up with #Rachel&Dave talk about a powerful combination, no lack of confidence there.
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Our first time in #Paraquay, so cool that in our 11th year and 20th @AmazingRace_CBS we still have so much world to share @usaidparaguay
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan #Rachel & Dave are a real force, great to have the @USArmy @TheNatlGuard watching the show thanks for the messages.
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan At the last pitstop we had major issues with pollen getting all over our equipment, if you look carefully you can see on our lens #ElGomero
       1hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Today at my daughter’s #Volleyball game the girls where asking about @elliotjweber #AndrewWeber. said they are #EyeCandy @SoccerInsider
       2hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan #Cycling enthusiasts watch this episode, our greeter is former girlfriend of a world famous rider, guess who @BicyclingMag @IamSpecialized
       2hPhil Keoghan Phil Keoghan@PhilKeoghan Time to #GetRDun @AmazingRace_CBS tonight we’re off to #Paraquay
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.