Survivor > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 4 "Bum-Puzzled"

<< < (2/4) > >>

ZBC Company:
wft men

racer:
Colton is such a disgusting waste of space. He is so vile. I can't even remotely stand him after this episode. :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww :eww

I can't believe the way he was treating and judging Bill. It's unacceptable.

I have a hunch that J.T. might just be handing over the title of 'Stupidest Move In Survivor History' to the Manono tribe, and I certainly hope I am right. ;)

That is all.

Squall:
Racer, i agree with you; that is just low he really showed his character.  I don't care if you're rich, poor, black, republican, gay etc..i judge based on character. I would say he had some, but i'd be lying. I really hope no one after seeing this episode, or his rants on other sites does something bad to him (i can see it coming), but.......money can't buy you class, a heart, soul, or a rewind button.

and I do agree the guys should have their torches extinguished for not only going to tribal; but letting Colton stuck his foot so far up his mouth that its coming out the other end.

Thanks guys for the link to the stream :D

TexasLady:
I never thought I'd see such a sorry spectacle as tonight's tribal council. UGH! I cannot stand Colton! I was hoping they would all vote him off.  :groan:

The look on Jeff's face was priceless when the men came in!

a1mamacat:
I seriously think that Colton is playing this way deliberately.  There is no way he could be like this in real life.  I think he believes he can out-villain Russell H.

The swap next week should be veeeery interesting for him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version