This race is off to a good start. Almost every time the race visits argentina we get some sort of horse challenge. instead we've gotten empanadas, skydiving, solar panels and the world's largest cattle market, not bad! Next week's Paraguay looks like something we haven't seen before in South America episode - melons, harps, slides and bottle dancing
It looks to be a great episode!
other thoughts from this episode:
- Nary and Jamie got some decent screen time!
- the detour was average, i like how the editors included Vanessa's 'we get to give back to the town'
- the Roadblock was good but would've been more fun if there were more people at the market
- sadly Andrew and Elliot aren't getting enough screen time, we know there is a good chance they get eliminated next episode, its a shame we didn't see more of them
- i instantly hated Art and J.J., strangely enough they've grown on me and given me a louie and michael vibe, i like them
- KERRI AND STACY'S AWESOME ROUTINE AT THE PIT STOP
- im so glad Andrew knew who Maradona was! and the footage of the playing soccer together
- i am really liking Vanessa and Ralph, i absolutely LOVE Vanessa's quotes and she seems smart, Ralph isn't bad, he seems like a good teammate and doesn't say stupid things
- 'you have a booger on your nose' - Rachel