Author Topic: TAR 20 EP 3 "Bust Me Right In The Head With It" (Asuncion, Paraguay)  (Read 50929 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 20 EP 3 "Bust Me Right In The Head With It" (Asuncion, Paraguay)
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2012, 03:28:04 PM »
Bringing this over from the future spoilers, we know thanks to LoveRocked that this is a Buenos Aires taxi....

Could this be at the airport??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2012, 03:30:51 PM »
This seams to be in Buenos Aires center...maybe close to wait for the chasqui ...
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2012, 03:38:48 PM »
Since we didn't see it last week, I thought maybe we might THIS week?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2012, 03:59:40 PM »
Dumbness  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2012, 11:46:31 PM »
There seems to be quite a difference, between the two promos, in the shadows cast by Texas. Either it took them a long time to complete the pyramid, or they did a double-bald snark.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2012, 12:42:49 AM »
By Texas you mean Ralph and Vanessa? We do see them on the MAT with the Twins.....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2012, 01:10:24 AM »
i wonder if brendon is going to give vanessa a speech like he gave cassie on bb.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2012, 01:43:47 AM »
andrew & elliot bad luck already with them even before they reach paraguay.... :(
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Detoured

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2012, 04:54:53 AM »
i wonder if brendon is going to give vanessa a speech like he gave cassie on bb.

Forget that. I want to see a confrontation where Rachel sh*t to talks Vanessa on the leg where Ralph & Vanessa are Phileminated and Brendon and Rachel move on, much like when Rachel used her goodbye speech to the just evicted Cassie to tell her that she thought she was the worst BB player ever.  We can only hope that the producers made sure that Rachel and Vanessa crossed paths at the end of that leg and that they got it all on tape.  :popcorn: :argue:

Offline valor boreal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • OS Race Fan
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2012, 07:38:35 AM »
This episode will most likely show me how little I saw of Asuncion when I was in Paraguay as a teenager.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2012, 09:35:39 AM »

Forget that. I want to see a confrontation where Rachel sh*t to talks Vanessa on the leg where Ralph & Vanessa are Phileminated and Brendon and Rachel move on, much like when Rachel used her goodbye speech to the just evicted Cassie to tell her that she thought she was the worst BB player ever.  We can only hope that the producers made sure that Rachel and Vanessa crossed paths at the end of that leg and that they got it all on tape.  :popcorn: :argue:

That won't happen. Once a team is eliminated, racers don't find out about it until the next leg.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2012, 06:42:38 PM »
THREE new press pics!!

"Art & JJ On Slides"

"Dave and Rachel Unload Watermelons"

"Rachel Balances a Bottle On Her Head"

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2012, 07:27:35 PM »
u rock peach..!!!
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline Detoured

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2012, 08:02:32 PM »

That won't happen. Once a team is eliminated, racers don't find out about it until the next leg.

It could easily happen if both teams arrive at the pit stop almost at the same time or even within a few minutes of each other.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2012, 08:10:43 PM »
I'm excited about Sunday's ep! The preview clip of the Detour is hilarious, especially considering Ralph calling Vanessa out on obsessing over Rachel's butt.  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2012, 08:18:13 PM »
I have learned from doing the caps to pay attention to the information we are given.

So... I am bugged by the Twins:

(PURE spec)

In episode one, before the Skydiving clue we see them drop their fanny pack and comment "thank goodness we didn't lose our passports"

In episode 2 (Insider video) we see them leave their car keys at the empanada location and have to return.

In episode 3 (per promo) we see Elliot rummaging thru the fanny pack at the harp location and Andrew throwing his backpack.

Is it possible that they could have lost something crucial like a clue or passport at that point??

Just a thought, throwing it out there.  Heck, he could be looking for a Kleenex,  :lol:  but it just seems like a lot of foreshadowing....

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »
I think you're on the right track..
Take a look at the twitpic again and remember mat-arrival behavior, esp. how teams are handled/edited that arrive at nearly the same time.  :)

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2012, 09:03:14 PM »
I've posted about that peach on page.1 ;D
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2012, 12:05:11 AM »
I've posted about that peach on page.1 ;D
So you did! :tup:

Guess I'm a little slow this week :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2012, 08:38:11 AM »
I've look at that race promo at the end of episode 1 and dissected it. From it, I predict the next two teams eliminated (in no particular order) are Elliot and Andrew and Joey and Danny.

Why? well Joey and Danny don't show up it in at all, every scene I checked, they are nowhere to be seen. I'll admit that's a little disappointed, cause it's funny. I thought I would dislike this team a lot but they've got this incredibly weird charm. Maybe it's their bumbling nature or how they seem different from their "Jersey Shore" appearance. I'm willing to give them a chance.

Back to the promo, every other team is featured and at first I thought Eliott and Andrew weren't in it, I was wrong, they were in it only for one very (emphasize very) short section near the end showing them pushing the cab that's apperentely in Paraguay. If that is indeed from Paraguay, then it safe to assume they don't make it far after that. I'm not disappointed at all, they seem like nice guys, but seriously, has there ever been any other team that has been given less screen-time?

Just my thoughts

Next two teams gone:
Elliot and Andrew
Joey and Danny
Bring on the 21!

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2012, 09:11:38 AM »
My prediction for the detour title: Stack it Up or String Up.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2012, 10:09:59 AM »
I think the Guidos make it to Azerbaijan[/spec]
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2012, 11:06:41 AM »
I've look at that race promo at the end of episode 1 and dissected it. From it, I predict the next two teams eliminated (in no particular order) are Elliot and Andrew and Joey and Danny.

Why? well Joey and Danny don't show up it in at all, every scene I checked, they are nowhere to be seen. I'll admit that's a little disappointed, cause it's funny. I thought I would dislike this team a lot but they've got this incredibly weird charm. Maybe it's their bumbling nature or how they seem different from their "Jersey Shore" appearance. I'm willing to give them a chance.

Back to the promo, every other team is featured and at first I thought Eliott and Andrew weren't in it, I was wrong, they were in it only for one very (emphasize very) short section near the end showing them pushing the cab that's apperentely in Paraguay. If that is indeed from Paraguay, then it safe to assume they don't make it far after that. I'm not disappointed at all, they seem like nice guys, but seriously, has there ever been any other team that has been given less screen-time?

Just my thoughts

Next two teams gone:
Elliot and Andrew
Joey and Danny

The cab is actually from Buenos Aires.

whoops, I meant to say that
Bring on the 21!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2012, 11:20:01 AM »
And this is the episode 3 DIscussion thread. FUTURE episode discussion can better be appreciated in spec please? Or the future episode spoiler thread. :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2012, 02:03:22 PM »
Here is a brief clip of what appears to be tomorrow's show from a KTLA interview Phil did.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RG48xuMbVqo?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RG48xuMbVqo?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>

You can see the whole interview with funny Phil here:

http://www.ktla.com/videogallery/68464182/Entertainment/PHIL-KEOGHAN-TALKS-AMAZING-RACE
RFF's Golden Rule: