Author Topic: S24 EP 2 "Total Dysfunction"  (Read 7682 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
S24 EP 2 "Total Dysfunction"
« on: February 15, 2012, 08:02:02 PM »

No press info.. didn't happen at all for Ep 1 :|

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S24 EP 2 "Total Dysfunction"
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 08:23:26 PM »
It will come out later, this week's came out the 9th for the 15th.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 08:26:12 PM »
CBS didn't have it for EP 1, I had to find a TV Guide one :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 08:29:15 PM »
I meant the press info, lol.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 11:35:35 AM »
PREVIEW!! Thanks to TL!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nSNanpswHaY?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nSNanpswHaY?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 11:38:21 AM »
"Colton is a virus" <33333333
Sabrina <333333333333333333333
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 03:41:21 PM »
Who's holding the idol over the fire at 0:18? Is it Colton or someone else? I can't tell.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 08:43:17 PM »
RECAP! Spoilers inside!
Show content
The Reward Challenge is a DIY Challenge. Tribes received a large box in tree mail. Each box had a VERY large knot with a ring in the middle. First tribe to unhook the ring wins a tarp. Manono sits Mike out. It was close, but Manono ultimately wins. After the challenge, Colton asked Salani if he could live with them. They said no. Salani elected Sabrina as leader. At the Immunity Challenge, the task was the Balance Beam challenge from Vanuatu. Tribes must walk past each other to get to the other side. Manono gets off to a good start and never stopped. Kat jumped off the balance beam twice when she didn't need to. Monica figured out how to easily complete the task, but Kat was shouting so loud, no one could hear her. Manono wins. Back at camp, Nina calls Kat a disgrace, and too young to be able tocompete well. Kim & Chelsea consider voting Kat out. Colton also forms an alliance with Jonas, Leif, Troyzan and Tarzan. At Tribal, Nina called Kat out. However, it wasn't good enough, and Nina was voted out 6-1-1.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 02:02:31 AM »
These women need to get it together. These challenges have been BUILT for them. I mean first challenge, a balance beam, they could have won if Kourtney listened to Jeff. Then second challenge, untying a knot, needed no physical strength, and they came close. But another challenge that took place on a BALANCE BEAM, they failed epically again :groan:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 04:44:37 AM »
Survivor has turned out to be a coterie competition game.

If you're in the right coterie you're not going to be voted out even if you performed bad in the challenge, otherwise you're out even if you did well in the challenge.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 08:30:53 PM »
I really didn't like the DIY challenge. Why couldn't Jeff have come! I don't like challenges without Jeff Probst commentary! :lol:

These women are just dysfunctional. Monica had the right idea, but she couldn't be heard over all the others! :groan:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 08:57:49 PM »
Hopefully Monica stays over Kat. Also, am I the only one confused why Colton's playing his idol! He has a majority alliance , 5>4! He doesn't need it! That's such a waste!

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 02:29:37 AM »
Hopefully Monica stays over Kat. Also, am I the only one confused why Colton's playing his idol! He has a majority alliance , 5>4! He doesn't need it! That's such a waste!

Yeah, playing the idol would be a complete waste. As far as I can tell, there are two alliances of four and they both need Colton's vote to create any sort of majority. I (sadly) don't think he will leave anytime soon, but I hope I am wrong! :lol:

The only woman I'm not particularly liking is Christina. I hope she goes next from that tribe, as I love all the rest of them! I hope they can win Immunity, though! ;)
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 11:10:41 AM »
I feel that Colton used his Idol to get some of the guys on his side. This guy is deep, I believe he'd keep his Idol as long as he can and he's just using it for numbers.

I feel really bad for the girls. They're being TRASHED. I do hope they get their act together 'cos I'm not rooting for a single guy.

I wish that Nina had stayed over Kat. I hope that Kat will be able to keep it together and not get too emotional in the game.

Please, girls, do something!!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 11:22:50 AM »
If Colton were a character in a novel/story, he would be a refreshing twist for a villain. He's gives the villain side a new color. :hearts:

Kat should definitely need to be voted out next. Monica randomly targetting Christina <333 (maybe to help her join the Alliance of 5 in voting out Christina? :duno: )
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 01:49:24 AM »
I know Colton is whiney and everything. But when he's not.. he takes the role of villian to a witty and comical level.

"This should be Survivor: Colton's World"... probably the only thing I can remember after this episode. :lol:

I wished that Nina had stayed over Kat, but I didn't particularly like either of them.. so it doesn't matter who goes. I like Christina, Chelsea, Kim and Monica... as for the guys... they are still pretty ew and meh to me. Oh yea. Sabrina's pretty cool too!

Reward Challenge reminded me of Bill and Cathi V2.0 Speedbump while the girls seriously sucked at the Immunity Challenge.

Hoping that the guys lose next so that I can see how Colton play his tribe. :lol3:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 02:46:40 AM »
Survivor tactics have been stereotyped. I can almost foresee what the contestants will do in the following seasons: first, forge a coterie in the tribe consisting of 5 people at least; second, eliminate the minority; third, efface himself/herself and make others as targets; fourth, get the 1 million dollars prize. All immunity challenges except those in the latter episodes make no difference for the elimination.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 02:14:45 AM »
The girls will not win unless they get some serious strategy going.  Nina might not have been one of the gang but I think she could have won competitions and getting rid of her might be their first plunge to downfall.

Kat is sweet and nice but she doesn't have what it takes to win these important competitions and stay out of tribal whereas they'd have a better chance with Nina.

Next week should be interesting.