Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Best TAR Leg  (Read 6128 times)

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #StayStrongNicole <3
Re: Best TAR Leg
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2013, 09:33:19 AM »
I loved the design of that leg, but to me it wasn't very entertaining with only 5 teams. Teams were rather staggered out and there wasn't much competition among teams. I loved the tasks, but the drama wasn't there, except for the foot race to the Pit Stop. And Mona & Beth saved <3 I think this leg would be way better if there were like 8 or 9 teams.

Offline mandk

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2013, 06:58:17 PM »
My best/favorite leg would have to be TAR 9 Leg 3-4 (Russia and Germany) if that was considered to be an entire leg. Even though it didn't have the best tasks and had repeated locations, if i was running that leg I would have gotten an adrenaline rush. I would have been more excited on that leg than any other leg in the race.  :funny:

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lurking somewhere in real life...
    • My LDS Mission Blog
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2013, 12:38:31 AM »
Some of my favorites:

TAR 5 Leg 5 - This leg, the first in Egypt, was very memorable, with excellent (albeit somewhat stereotypical) tasks. Also, it was fun to see Colin & Christie finish hours ahead of all the others with the Fast Forward!

TAR 5 Leg 12 - Beautiful scenery, and it was neat that essentially the entire leg took place on boats! Tasks were a little dull, but the drama this leg had made it memorable.

TAR 5 Leg 13 - Again, great and memorable scenery. The Olympic tasks were interesting to see, and the maze right before the Finish Line was clever.

TAR 6 Leg 1 - Beautiful countryside and waterfalls. Memorable overnight rest location. Got to know all the teams quite well!

TAR 6 Leg 2 - More beautiful scenery. Creative and interesting tasks. No shortage of drama (but then again, that is ALL of TAR 6, right?).

TAR 6 Leg 3 - Tasks were creative yet again, and had a dramatic impact on the outcome.

TAR 6 Leg 8 - Very memorable leg. Ethiopia is a beautiful country, Saint Georges Church a memorable location, and yes, much more drama!

Basically every leg in Season 6 was excellent and well-designed except the very last one.

TAR 7 Leg 5 - Got to see caves, African markets, a scary Fast Forward, and Meredith & Gretchen being saved from elimination. Who wouldn't want to see that? (Maybe only Ray...)

TAR 7 Leg 10 - I like this leg mainly because it was the first visit to England. Loved the Roadblock!

TAR 9 Leg 6 - Loved the tasks, the self-driving, and BJ & Tyler thinking they were eliminated but being saved.

TAR 9 Leg 10 - This was my first ever TAR episode, and I loved the Fast Forward. That may be the only reason I love this leg so much.

TAR 9 Leg 11 - This leg was well designed, with great tasks. Sadly there wasn't much drama or unpredictability. It would have been great if it had been the Final 4 with an elimination at the end.

To be continued...

Offline MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2013, 10:22:19 AM »
I loved the design of that leg, but to me it wasn't very entertaining with only 5 teams. Teams were rather staggered out and there wasn't much competition among teams. I loved the tasks, but the drama wasn't there, except for the foot race to the Pit Stop. And Mona & Beth saved <3 I think this leg would be way better if there were like 8 or 9 teams.

OH MY GOD AGREED! The leg would have been 100 times better if there was more than 5 teams, but either way, it was still a good leg from TAR22 <3
"Is anything in life really an accident?" - Joey Graceffa <3

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2013, 10:24:13 AM »

OH MY GOD AGREED! The leg would have been 100 times better if there was more than 5 teams, but either way, it was still a good leg from TAR22 <3

The DESERVING Emmy Nomd ep that season tbh <3
"'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, shake it off"-Taylor Swift <3

Offline gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • #SweetScientists <3
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2013, 07:52:18 AM »
I seriously now love the TAR 23 Indo legs :lol:

For me, both legs were absolutely amazing, the episodes were great, the tasks were good, and the drama was <3

This SHOULD win TAR the Emmy back after last year's robbage :lol:
"'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, shake it off"-Taylor Swift <3

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2013, 05:37:24 PM »
TAR 17: Legs 6 & 7/Russia by miles! Personal highlight of the season. They had EVERYTHING.

TAR 18: Leg 9/Liech. & Switzerland - not just because the Cowboys got eliminated :mas25 It was mostly a night leg and I'll love any night leg!

TAR 19: Leg 10/Belgium was really fun to watch but sad because Bill & Cathi got eliminated that leg  :cmas4

TAR 20: Leg 3/Paraguay was one of the best legs ever. I don't think I need to explain why.

TAR 21: Leg 7/Russia had the loss of James & Abba's passports. It was a pretty suspenseful episode if you don't read spoilers :cmaslol . And who doesn't like seeing teams experiencing flight problems! (Very unfortunate, but good TV). Leg 9/Netherlands had some great tasks (though the Switchback sucked) and ended pretty sad aw, poor Abbie & Ryan even though I didn't like them. For some reason I really liked the penultimate Leg 11/France too. Teams kept changing positions and it was close! Kinda weird I have so many Best's for this season even though I didn't like it that much  :cmaslol

TAR 22: Leg 7/Botswana had good tasks. I loved Leg 9/Berlin as well.

TAR 23: The second half of Leg 2/Chile was awesome! Leg 5/Poland will definitely go down as a memorable leg for me. Great Detour, interesting RB, and don't forget the 3-way footrace! Leg 6/Austria was cool seeing Austria in warm weather rather than freezing weather. The RB was pretty good. I LOVED Legs 9 & 10/Indonesia - great step-up for Indonesian legs and they had good  tasks. I gotta say I love a lot of the tasks in 23.

Custom Search