The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Best TAR Leg

<< < (12/12)

gamerfan09:
I seriously now love the TAR 23 Indo legs :lol:

For me, both legs were absolutely amazing, the episodes were great, the tasks were good, and the drama was <3

This SHOULD win TAR the Emmy back after last year's robbage :lol:

RaceUntilWeDie:
TAR 17: Legs 6 & 7/Russia by miles! Personal highlight of the season. They had EVERYTHING.

TAR 18: Leg 9/Liech. & Switzerland - not just because the Cowboys got eliminated :mas25 It was mostly a night leg and I'll love any night leg!

TAR 19: Leg 10/Belgium was really fun to watch but sad because Bill & Cathi got eliminated that leg  :cmas4

TAR 20: Leg 3/Paraguay was one of the best legs ever. I don't think I need to explain why.

TAR 21: Leg 7/Russia had the loss of James & Abba's passports. It was a pretty suspenseful episode if you don't read spoilers :cmaslol . And who doesn't like seeing teams experiencing flight problems! (Very unfortunate, but good TV). Leg 9/Netherlands had some great tasks (though the Switchback sucked) and ended pretty sad aw, poor Abbie & Ryan even though I didn't like them. For some reason I really liked the penultimate Leg 11/France too. Teams kept changing positions and it was close! Kinda weird I have so many Best's for this season even though I didn't like it that much  :cmaslol

TAR 22: Leg 7/Botswana had good tasks. I loved Leg 9/Berlin as well.

TAR 23: The second half of Leg 2/Chile was awesome! Leg 5/Poland will definitely go down as a memorable leg for me. Great Detour, interesting RB, and don't forget the 3-way footrace! Leg 6/Austria was cool seeing Austria in warm weather rather than freezing weather. The RB was pretty good. I LOVED Legs 9 & 10/Indonesia - great step-up for Indonesian legs and they had good  tasks. I gotta say I love a lot of the tasks in 23.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version