I think I found something good about TAR 24 (finally
I just came across a video from YouTube that compiles all opening credits (you know the thing that starts rolling out at the beginning of each episode) from season 1-24, and after watching them, I think TAR 24 has the best opening credits.
- It starts with some transportation, a plane, a train, but the Malaysian ship is the one that steals the scene here. It moves fitly according to the music, and its movement is just really epic.
- Then Matterhorn from TAR 18 (?) and the introduction of the teams: Cowboy (no comment, but anyway does anyone realize that cowboys always appear first on the opening sequence of three seasons they competed?), then Caroline & Jennifer.
- And then the skyline of Kuala Lumpur that is gradually lit just beautiful.
- Then NaNa has the best opening credit ever, I have to admit it.
- And then the Ferris wheel on Canton tower is really amazing. It moves fast first, then it went slower, giving it a dramatic effect.
- Then Brenchel kissing <3 and Malaysian traditional dancer that is really neat and suitable.
- Then Jessica and John, devil dancer in Spain then Mark & Mallory <3
- Helicopter and the iceberg from TAR 23 is really cool
- The sound of sword from the gladiator is perfect.
- Then Joey & Meghan's amazing opening credit. They are the second best opening credit. Ever.
Overall, TAR 24's opening credit features great shots and montages. I think it also has better color tone. I don't know. But it makes the opening look more fresh.