here's my analysis so far regarding the brenchel screencaps (can't hold it anymore.. >_<, haha
I might be wrong or right, I don't know, but have a look first, this is the closest I can get,
1. I start doing research on the section that you guys haven't mentioned, which is the red paving footpath behind Rachel, and the lamp post looks very similar with the picture that I found, take a look at the comparison :Yellow:
the red paving footpathRed:
the little orange rubbish bin attached to the lamp postBlue:
The big light bulbs attached to the lamp postGreen:
No road marker dashes in the middle of the asphalt
2. I got the picture from someone's blog, who also add some additional info:
"Looking at the actual construction, they were re-laying the pavements around Cementaria Recoleta during my trip.....that’s a 150mm wide and 300mm deep polymer concrete linear channel, but either the local Knackers have availed themselves of the gratings as part of their weigh-in at the local scrap metal yard, or the pavement crew haven’t realised that there are gratings available to prevent the good citizens of Buenos Aires snapping their ankles when darting across the pavement from the Sheraton to the train station.
This pavement runs through a sort of square-cum-park which features a huge clock tower, once known as the “English Tower” but renamed in the aftermath of the kerfuffle over the Falklands/Malvinas. Verges and lesser-used parts of the park are dressed with an attractive orangey-red loose aggregate which, on closer examination, turns out to be crushed terracotta! How good is that? pavingexpert blog
3. I predict that teams were riding the 18hrs Bus from Salta to BA, and get off at Retiro Bus Station, which the above source refer to Train Station as well. and the paving path strecthed along the street between Retiro to Recoleta, it makes sense if Brenchel were standing there, looks like they walked, because the distance is pretty short...
4. Another thing that I consider to be "something else" is that English Tower could be some sort of Route Info or tasks....
5. Sheraton, I'm pretty sure it's a name of a hotel/accomodation,
If someone wants to do a deeper analysis, you're welcome