The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 20: Joey Lasalla and Danny Horal *Friends*

<< < (3/21) > >>

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on January 25, 2012, 11:39:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Best Loser on January 25, 2012, 10:54:02 AM ---I'm sorry but there is only room for one Team Guido in The Amazing Race.

--- End quote ---

If Phil actually has to say "Joey Fitness & Danny" when they check in at Pit Stops, I'm gonna lost it. :groan:

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :tup:

recaR nozamalG:
I think I might be their only fan... :hides :hides :hides :hides :hides

--- Quote from: racer on January 25, 2012, 09:38:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prophet on January 25, 2012, 09:29:55 AM ---I have to wonder if anyone is actually going to like them. I really can't figure out why they were casted. They already seem obnoxious, self absorbed, etc.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kandace on January 25, 2012, 09:37:40 AM ---Snooki's Trainer! <33

--- End quote ---

Putting Snooki's trainer is one way to finally convince my sister to watch TAR. :groan: :groan: :groan: Maybe that is why they were casted! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Snooki? You mean this Snooki? Her? Really?  :lol3:

We already have the jersey shore fiasco of a show, and now they cast these two on the amazing race??
 Who's responsible for this casting joke?  They dropped the ball for sure this time

They are not going to be eliminated first because of their physique. They do have the final three material and that bodes...

Not probably going to be a good season for me I guess if they win.

I've had 3 good seasons in a row already.. time for me to bow down and accept the fact/lower my expectation that this season is going to be a bad one.

I am going with a daring prediction that they will NOT make the final three, just based on the vibes they give me that they are not exactly very smart. Perhaps a few first places, but not as capable as Andy and Tommy.. and the twins will beat them.

:lol: Final Six at least. If they get eliminated, it's probably one dumb mistake which they made. I think they'll also probably do badly on a self-driving leg? :lol:

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version