Author Topic: S24: Jay Byars  (Read 3062 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S24: Jay Byars
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:38:42 AM »

Name (Age): Jay Byars (25) 
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Gaffney, S.C.   
Personal Claim to Fame: Being a part of four different mission trips to four different countries. 
Inspiration in Life: Bear Grylls – that guy is crazy! And, I just found out he is a Christian. I love his “I can go anywhere and do anything mentality.” 
Hobbies: Working out, indoor rock climbing and motocross. 
Pet Peeves: Smacking gum, bad breath and clingy texters. 
3 Words to Describe You: Active, daring and charming.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Colby or Rupert. They tried to play the game fair and honest, but they didn’t have the physical ability to perform. I would choose their game play and my physicality.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To experience life in an exciting and challenging way. I want to discover who I am and see if I can really outsmart everyone.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have heart. Plus, I’m very level headed. I’m going to be calm and consistent when people are breaking down. 
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know that I have the will and the skill to make it to the end. I have overcome a lot in life, and who you are is how you play. I’m a winner.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0e_80ne1FAo?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0e_80ne1FAo?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 10:43:42 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S24: Jay Byars
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 09:40:13 AM »
these seam like he dont now he is i think he early boot i dont now

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 11:48:09 AM »
Initial reaction: Oh damn, please God take a break from this season of Survivor. I've read somewhere this guy is very religious and even just from scanning over his bio, I see two religion statements. I've had too much God talk in Survivor the last two seasons, he's practically a contestant. Jeez.

In other matters, this guy just looks meh. Another model looking guy with great body that all the women will love, but they don't usually do too well. Maybe he'll have the same outcome as Keith. Merge boot is my prediction.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 07:59:57 PM by rockhopper78 »
Survivor 26 favorites: Brenda Lowe (so lovely), Sherri, Malcolm, Reynold

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 11:12:31 AM »
I admire religious guys (Matt Elrod). But I'm not too fond of seemingly religious guys who don't walk their religious talk. I don't know which group Jay belongs to. We'll have to find out!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 02:09:10 AM »
Whoa! I just watched his video and I was not expecting that voice  :lol3:  That voice did not match up to his bio picture. I don't know which will annoy me more, his or Colton's? I guess Colton.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:00:19 PM by rockhopper78 »
Survivor 26 favorites: Brenda Lowe (so lovely), Sherri, Malcolm, Reynold

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch