Author Topic: S24: Christina Cha  (Read 11986 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S24: Christina Cha
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:29:40 AM »

Name (Age): Christina Cha (29)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Hollywood, Calif.
Personal Claim to Fame: Senior year of college when I was president, my class won 5th place amongst several universities for the Honda Fit Advertisement Campaign. 
Inspiration in Life: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi with his inspiration of enrollment and empowerment in transforming people in non-violence movement and Winston Churchill. I know they contradict. However, he is one of the most sophisticated and insightful politicians who More...will go down in history as one of the world’s most admired leaders. 
Hobbies: Snowboarding, writing and hiking.
Pet Peeves: When people have poor follow-up skills.
3 Words to Describe You: Fearless, unstoppable and empowering.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Kristina on Redemption Island because she likes to take the lead and stands up for herself. I’m the same way. My sense of humor, though, is very sarcastic and dry like Francesca Hogi.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to play the game because I know I can do it and it looks like so much fun! I also hope this show will bring my family closer together.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m very great at delegating, instructing, leading, organizing and problem solving. I can build a fire, fish, spear fish (sort of) and build shelter.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Survivor needs a funny, goofy and cute Asian girl! It’s time to represent.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/K9Y_RVdt24g?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/K9Y_RVdt24g?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:40:29 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S24: Christina Cha
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 09:31:11 AM »
she seam like she dont want she go in game for

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 01:51:31 PM »
She's one of my early favourites.

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 09:09:12 AM »
Initial reaction: She's my pre show favorite. I like attractive Asian women  :hrt:, so she will do just fine for me. She says she's like Kristina from Redemption Island? Let's hope she doesn't play as bad as her and try to play too hard too fast.

Edited after watching video & press interview: Yeah she's a little odd. No longer my pre-show favorite. She's too focused on wanting to be funny and entertaining as an Asian woman. It doesn't seem like she has much strategy and I don't have high hopes for her unfortunately. I think she will pre merge, but I hope I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 07:39:02 PM by rockhopper78 »
Survivor 26 favorites: Brenda Lowe (so lovely), Sherri, Malcolm, Reynold

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 09:09:45 AM »
:bigwelcome to RFF, rockhopper78!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 09:16:21 AM »
Well thank you! It's nice to be here.  :conf:

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 09:59:26 PM »
She reminds me of Shii Ann :lol: I hope she goes far.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 12:49:51 AM »
Netizens on Facebook are talking about her awful bikini. :groan: :groan:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 07:32:26 PM »
What's wrong with her bikini? The white one in the thumbnail pic looks good on her I think. However that will get real dirty real fast. I know she has a red one out there too. IMO, it's not as bad as Danielle DiLorenzo's ruffle bikini from HvV.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 08:37:44 PM »
What's wrong with her bikini? The white one in the thumbnail pic looks good on her I think. However that will get real dirty real fast. I know she has a red one out there too. IMO, it's not as bad as Danielle DiLorenzo's ruffle bikini from HvV.

They're talking about camel toes...  :duno: I didn't know this phrase before I read their posts.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。