Author Topic: Hidden Immunity Idols  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Hidden Immunity Idols
« on: January 18, 2012, 04:25:05 AM »
So I was wondering last night about how the Hidden Immunity Idols would work with two tribes living at one camp...

Do you guys think that there will be 2 idols hidden at the camp or only 1? Or maybe will Exile return?

I just had a random thought yesterday about this. What do you guys think? :duno:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Hidden Immunity Idols
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 11:58:05 PM »
I looked around because I was curious as well. Dalton Ross reported in a new article on EW.com, regarding how the hidden immunity idols will work this season.

"The way hidden immunity idols are played will also be different in season 24. This time, there will be two idols hidden at the camp — one for each tribe — but finding your tribe’s idol does not guarantee your safety. Instead, as Probst explains, “When you find the idol, you can’t use it for yourself. You have to give it to someone from the other tribe.” The trick will be picking the right person to give it to, and perhaps getting concessions in return — not to mention lobbying for the other team’s idol once someone finds it."
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 12:44:46 AM by rockhopper78 »
Survivor 26 favorites: Brenda Lowe (so lovely), Sherri, Malcolm, Reynold

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 12:32:19 AM »
That's really interesting! :wohoo:

Great info rockhopper78, and welcome to RFF! :wel2 :bigwelcome :hello2:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 09:52:28 PM »
How will they know what tribe idol it is?

Offline MCPorche

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 07:54:55 AM »
And, what happens if a member of one tribe finds the other tribe's idol?

Or, is it simply this:  If you find a hidden idol, you must give it to a member of the other tribe?  Also, what are the rules at that point?  Can that person give it to someone else on their tribe?  Can they give it to someone on the original tribe?

ETA:  What if I find my tribe's idol, and before I give it to someone on the other tribe we merge (or there is a tribal shuffle, and I end up on the other tribe)?

I would assume all of these are issues that were thought up as they were writing the rules.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 10:54:25 AM by MCPorche »

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 07:12:46 PM »
You ask some very thought provoking questions MCPorche. Should be interesting to see how they answer those when the time comes. Considering how easy the producers make these idols to find nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if members from the same tribe stumbled on both idols without clues.
Survivor 26 favorites: Brenda Lowe (so lovely), Sherri, Malcolm, Reynold

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch