Author Topic: Life after The Amazing Race Australia  (Read 6874 times)

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Life after The Amazing Race Australia
« on: January 15, 2012, 04:21:02 PM »
Want to see what our racers are doing after their race around the world. Come here for all the post TAR AU news
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Winner of The amazing race australia Nathan Jolliffe is set to be on Celebrity Apprentice Australia.

Other Celebrities set to be on the channel 9 show include David Hasselhoff ,Ian “Dicko” Dickson ,Patti Newton ,Tania Zaetta (Bollywood actress) ,Vince Sorrenti and Fiona O’Loughlin

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/patti-newton-and-other-stars-step-up-for-next-series-of-celebrity-apprentice-australia/story-e6frewyr-1226244924711
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joey and Richard have a helth and fitness TV Show on  Foxtel and Austar called feel good tv on mondays 7:30 on channel 183.  http://www.feelgoodshow.tv/
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dating couple Chris and Anastasia have split up since filming.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/amazing-race-australia-couple-chris-pselletes-and-anastasia-drimousis-split-deny-show-a-trigger/story-e6frewz0-1226086752441
Mo started a youtube channel. He is offen joined by teammate and friend Mos. 
http://www.youtube.com/user/theworldwithmo/feed
And the Big w ladies are as lovily as ever.  :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:18:49 PM by theamazingracer21 »

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Nathan Jolliffe set to be on Celebrity Apprentice Australia 2012
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 04:23:45 PM »
I'm happy that theres another season but I don't really care about Nathan. I would prefer a Big W Lady ( :lol: ) or Sam/Renae, but <333 at the Hoff being on it!

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 11:25:41 PM »
Nathan was more boring than Ernie from TAR19, and THAT is saying something... (:;)

I hope this guy who has no personality doesn't become the next Rob Mariano (a million seasons on different reality shows)... (:;)
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 11:48:36 PM »
Nathan was more boring than Ernie from TAR19, and THAT is saying something... (:;)

I hope this guy who has no personality doesn't become the next Rob Mariano (a million seasons on different reality shows)... (:;)

Doubt he will. They did it with Polly from the Block last year and it seems there doing it with a few past reality contestants this year.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 12:02:00 AM »

Doubt he will. They did it with Polly from the Block last year and it seems there doing it with a few past reality contestants this year.

Hopefully... Well I've never watched The Apprentice anyway... :duno:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 05:14:01 AM »

Hopefully... Well I've never watched The Apprentice anyway... :duno:

Indeed... don't know what the show all about... I've seen Nathan ads too in Melbourne in front of MYER Bourke Street two days ago...
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 06:55:49 PM »
Nathan is 100% confirmed, first challenge today 12-3 at Sydney Park, Alexandria! For those who don't know Celebrity Apprentice is a reality show where celebrities work in teams to raise money for charity by setting up/performing different business ventures. The leader of the winning team each week gets to donate both teams earnings (or prize money if it isn't money based) to their chosen charity. The worst performer of losing team is 'fired.' In the end one person remains and wins a cash prize for their charity. Celebrities must use their contacts to get big money for their ventures.

GOOD LUCK NATHAN ;)

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 03:39:19 AM »
Last year eight out of twelve had past reality show experience (including the eventual winner), this year it's the same number, but it would be raised to eleven if you counted celebrity episodes of game shows.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 01:12:14 AM »
Well,but it's like Luke sayed here in RFF one time : "It's 24 days,you got to see 12 hours of it"
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Life after The Amazing Race Australia
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 10:21:01 PM »
Im now changing this topic to a genrel Life after The Amazing Race Australia topic. If you have heard anything about the racers tell us.

Offline KennyD

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Life after The Amazing Race Australia
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 05:33:22 AM »
I read in 'The Advertiser' that Mel is moving to Sydney to host the 'Hot30' radio programme, and will pursue a long distance relationship with her boyfriend who plays SANFL footy here.