Hello and welcome to RFF's International TAR Board!
We have quite a unique situation with TAR Norway and China Rush on this forum, in that only a small number of our Members have access to the LIVE broadcast, and the rest must wait for "delayed coverage" of episodes on the Internet.
To try and cater for all our Members who share the TAR International love,
we need a few simple rules to try and prevent people from accidentally getting spoiled:
- There will be a pinned weekly episode thread started by me or a designated RFFer each week for CR3 and Norway. This thread will ALSO be open immediately for discussion of the show as it airs based on LOCAL TAR time in China?Norway. Anyone can post freely here immediately, and those of us who cannot see the show immediately can enter at our own risk, realizing that there WILL be both contestant and location spoilers.
- Please discuss the most recent episode ONLY in the pinned episode threads. This means that NO information about the outcome of each weekly show should be posted anywhere on the forum except here, including NO posts related to outcome in the media or contestant threads during that time. Knowing who won the leg and who is eliminated is the info we most want to protect until the show can be seen by all of us. Feel free to put any media, etc in the episode thread, and I will move it later on.
- However, many of us will want to begin to work right away on the next location spoiler, and many of our locations have already been spoiled. So as a trial, we will open the next episode thread after the show airs and put any previews and preview screencaps there. I am open to changing this if need be, so let me know! But remain aware that this MAY also contain spoilers until You have seen the episodes!
- As always, any other race spoilers not related to the already aired show outcomes, may be discussed freely in the general Spoiler thread at any time.
- If you are unsure if something might be a spoiler, you can always use spoiler bars. To do that here, type the code starting with [spoiler ]:
[spoiler]place message here[/spoiler]
You do NOT need to use spoiler bars in the weekly Episode threads or in the Spoiler/Speculation thread.[/li]
- Any links or requests about how to watch the shows should be placed only in the LINKS thread, coming later.
- Confused about the times? This is a great reference: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
We hope you have fun posting here. If you have any questions, or are unsure about anything, please feel free to contact me by PM here, or at the email address in my profile.
Thanks everyone! This looks like they will be great seasons!