Survivor > Survivor Spoilers

What is your favourite survivor intro?

<< < (2/2)

Kandace:
Micronesia, All Stars & Vanuatu were my favorites!

Coolio!:

--- Quote from: Дussie Бabushka on January 14, 2012, 02:57:08 AM ---I didn't like China because I didn't watch it apart from one episode where they were eating baby turtles....

--- End quote ---
NOOO! That was the worst episode! Every single other one is great! The challenges were all very unique and really amazing.

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on January 15, 2012, 10:11:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Дussie Бabushka on January 14, 2012, 02:57:08 AM ---I didn't like China because I didn't watch it apart from one episode where they were eating baby turtles....

--- End quote ---
NOOO! That was the worst episode! Every single other one is great! The challenges were all very unique and really amazing.

--- End quote ---
:lol: There were many kinds of interesting Chinese food in that episode. Some are not commonly eaten by Chinese people because of expensiveness.

Many Chinese people don't understand why foreigners think pidan (preserved egg) is the most disgusting food. I don't eat that, though, because it's said that it has a bad effect on health. My friends think I'm weird. :duno:

realshowfan:
Peal Islands, Guatemala & Micronesia for me. It was between Guatemala & China for third for me. Now that I think about it, I should've picked China. Both music were cultural-based, unique, awesome-sounding, and had an interesting theme, music & viewing-wise. But then, China has more exciting & epic intro shots!

I liked Pearl Islands second because I LOVE the music (the whales & gunshots & all), the pirate theme was so interesting and the intro shots were also great (the skeletons next to/behind the cast's pics).

Micronesia was the best for me! I agree with racer that it is epic to listen to. I remember when I first watched the season and heard the intro, the music has a nice beat and rhythm, and made me feel like the two tribes are going for battle. Not to mention almost all of the intro shots gave me that feeling.

racer:
I finished watching Guatemala today, and I have to say that I really enjoyed the Guatemala intro! It goes right up there with some of the best! :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version