Author Topic: Total Drama (All seasons)  (Read 4576 times)

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Total Drama (All seasons)
« on: January 06, 2012, 04:15:51 PM »
Hi , i'm starting a thead for the Canadian animated reality show Total Drama

For those who havent watched here are youtube links to the first epasode of each season and a summery of each sesason.

Total Drama Island (season 1) watch here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoMmg2oLlWw

On this season 22 campers will Battle  grizzly bears, horrible camp food made by Chef Hatchet and each other.Who will over come these elements and win $100,000, and cheesy fame? Who will walk down the dock of shane and on to the boat of losers ?  Find out right here on Total Drama Island

Total Drama Action (season 2)  watch here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1331mJU2YQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLFA00FC73F74BD631

This season 14 castmates will compete in film based challenges on the film lot for their chance to win $1,000,000. Who will act up on the film lot and take Walk of Shame and take a ride in the Lame-o-sine ? Who will act cool on the lot and win $1,000,000? Find out right here on Total Drama Action.

Total Drama World Tour (season 3) watch here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epsO--XyH84

This season 17 contestents will compeat around the world for their chance of $1,000,000. But this season has a musical twist: contestents have to burst into song when Chris rings the chime or face the drop of shame. Which one contestents will be pich
perfect to take home the $1,000,000 Prize? Which one contestents will be tone deaf and take the plunge? Find out right here on Total Drama World Tour.

Total Drama: Revenge of the Island (season 4) watch here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WtNCVCzffQ

This season 13 campers go back to where the Total Drama started ,Camp Wawanakwa, to compete for $1,000,000 in the crazist, most dangerous season of Total Drama yet because this time the island is radioactive. Who will be unlucky enough to recive a Marshmallow of Toxic Loserdom and take the Hurl of Shame ? Who will win the $1,000,000 which will probably be spent on a treatment for Radioactivity ? Find out right here on Total Drama: Revenge of the Island.

So post it here if you have anything to say about TD

Who's your Favourite Contestant? What's your Favourite TDWT song? Who deserves the one million dollars grand prize? Whats your Favourite form of Elimination?

All that and more can be posted here on the Total Drama RFF Board.

I do not own the Total Drama Franchise . Nor the videos that I provided links to.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:58:00 PM by theamazingracer21 »

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
Re: Total drama (All seasons)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 09:18:24 PM »
He's the host :

and I currently watching this season in Australia's ABC3 Channel  :lol:

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 12:45:39 AM »
I'm watching it too. I think there is a marthon on monday from 10-1(TDA,ABC3)

I love watching everyone but Eva and Ezekiel

Izzy(somehow) reminds me of my little sister and Heather is like a teenage girl verson of evil Russell  from Survivor
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:27:55 AM by theamazingracer21 »

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 09:11:11 PM »
Total drama world tour is my favourite season because I love how they do task around the world and that gives it a tar feeling.

If there is enough interest I will consider making a total drama fantasy game here on rff.

Pm me if your interested  .
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 04:04:34 PM by theamazingracer21 »

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
Re: Total Drama (All seasons)
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 08:50:20 PM »
Love this series!  :tup: Hope they do a new one sooner or later.