Author Topic: TAR 6 : Adam and Rebecca  (Read 11753 times)

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
TAR 6 : Adam and Rebecca
« on: January 02, 2012, 04:48:35 PM »
I've been looking for them but pretty sure they never been discussed in here...
If there is, please do move this post to where it suppose to go,

Found an interview report on Rebecca Cardon (TAR 6), courtesy of Reality TV Obsessed :

http://realtvobsess.wordpress.com/2012/01/02/our-first-exclusive-interview-with-the-amazing-race-6-and-work-out-star-rebecca-cardon/

Below is the content :

JAN 02 2012
LEAVE A COMMENT
UNCATEGORIZED
OUR FIRST EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW! WITH THE AMAZING RACE 6 AND WORK OUT STAR REBECCA CARDON!

We had the opportunity to ask reality TV star Rebecca Cardon a few questions about her experiences on the shows she appeared on. She also was able to give us updates about her relationships with her fellow cast members on The Amazing Race as well as a glimpse of what 2012 has in store for her.

Rebecca's cast picture for The Amazing Race (Courtesy of CBS)

Since your experience on The Amazing Race took place so long ago, do you find that you still cherish the experience?

Rebecca: I try not to be that girl that always talks about the race. Kinda like the star quarterback in high school, always living in his past glory. I only talk about it if I’m asked a direct question but I don’t think a day has gone by since where I don’t think about the experience in some capacity.

Do you still watch The Amazing Race today? If so, how do you think the show has changed?

R: I do watch the show to this day. The prizes have gotten better!!

Are you in touch with anyone from your season of The Amazing Race?

R: I see Freddy and Kendra and talk to Aaron and Hayden but Adam is one of my besties!  He has a great girlfriend and has been with her for three years and I’m his biggest fan!

If CBS asked you to be on the show again, would you do it?

R: I would do it again in a heartbeat. I would love to do it with my boyfriend Scott because he’s a navy seal and I think we would crush it!

What projects are you currently working on?

R: Currently, I am the spokesperson for the Ab Rocket Twister and I will be appearing on the Home Shopping Network next week. I will be on throughout the day on January 3. I also did the E! Sexy Body special but not sure when that airs… sometime soon!

How has reality television changed your life?

R: Reality TV has given me many opportunities that I otherwise would not have had. I am grateful for every gig I have had because it was a rung on the ladder to the next gig.

Will you be appearing on any reality shows in the future? How would you feel about having your own show?

R: I would love nothing more than to have my own show!!!!

For further updates on Rebecca, you can follow her on Twitter (@Rebeccacardon11) or go to her website, rebeccacardon.com.
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: TAR 6 : Adam and Rebecca
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 08:38:22 AM »
Thanks for the interview! Rebecca <33333333333333333333333333333333 :cmaslol

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 10:20:10 PM »
I'm glad to hear that she and Adam are still friends. They went through a lot together on the Race and I wondered if they would even stay as friends afterward.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 04:29:55 AM »
Thanks for the interview! Rebecca <33333333333333333333333333333333 :cmaslol

THIS SO MUCH. :lol3: