Author Topic: Goodbye RI!!!!!  (Read 2889 times)

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
Goodbye RI!!!!!
« on: December 20, 2011, 02:02:35 AM »

This might not have been the best or even the 10th best season but at least next season RI is GONE!!!!  :mas25

I wonder how this "One World" or whatever thing will play out.  And was Jeff seriously considering Russell vs. Brandon??  I don't think Brandon could emotionally handle another season though and I don't think the viewing population could handle another season of Russell.  :cmas15

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
Re: Goodbye RI!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 08:43:21 AM »
Expect the viewing population loves Russell from what I read on the boards? LOL I love Russell and will watch him in anything.

As for Brandon, he is clearly a nutjob but I liked Brandon. I could see GOOD Brandon Hantz vs EVIL Russell Hantz LOL

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 11:38:30 PM »
Expect the viewing population loves Russell from what I read on the boards? LOL I love Russell and will watch him in anything.

As for Brandon, he is clearly a nutjob but I liked Brandon. I could see GOOD Brandon Hantz vs EVIL Russell Hantz LOL

I dunno; he sure didn't look too "loveable" at the Reunion show; mean and grim is how he looked.  Yes Brandon is a wacko but i genuinely think his desire to redeem the Hanz name was sincere.  He is just too immature to have known how to configure a plan to make it happen.  :cmas5

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 04:56:31 AM »
lets get back to the topic

Thank godness RI IS GONE