Author Topic: Brendan and Rachel on TAR **please read post 1**  (Read 27573 times)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Brendan and Rachel on TAR **please read post 1**
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2012, 08:30:35 AM »
Kandace:
I don't agree with your conclusions about the AR20 cast. I see cutthroat competition ahead, both between teams and within teams.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2012, 08:36:00 AM »
Kandace:
I don't agree with your conclusions about the AR20 cast. I see cutthroat competition ahead, both between teams and within teams.

I agree, not everyone only wants to see meltdowns :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2012, 08:41:04 AM »
Kandace:

Good for you. I said entertainment, as in different from doing a task in 5 minutes. No team sticks out with being entertaining teams, but I do see a lot of competitive teams if thats what you mean.

Offline rachfan4life

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2012, 12:00:50 PM »
Hi all :) ok Im brand new to this TAR forum stuff etc...And TAR and have a question....Does final 3 for Brenchal mean they still have a chance of winning the whole thing? Or that they came in third??...Man I hope it means they can still win...I am Rachel CRAZYY!!!...lol

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2012, 12:18:00 PM »
They got eliminated last leg in Misa and Maiya's disguise. I thought everyone knew that?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2012, 01:28:21 PM »
Hi all :) ok Im brand new to this TAR forum stuff etc...And TAR and have a question....Does final 3 for Brenchal mean they still have a chance of winning the whole thing? Or that they came in third??...Man I hope it means they can still win...I am Rachel CRAZYY!!!...lol

We are unsure as to their status but hopefully if you are a Brenchel fan, they are one of the final 3 and could win it all

(Joab is pulling your leg..)   :lol:

Welcome to RFF rachfan4life!    :bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline rachfan4life

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2012, 02:23:23 PM »

We are unsure as to their status but hopefully if you are a Brenchel fan, they are one of the final 3 and could win it all

(Joab is pulling your leg..)   :lol:

Welcome to RFF rachfan4life!    :bigwelcome

lol yeah i figured as much...and yes a huuuge fan!!...i hope they do win it all...i feel they have a very good shot at it...and tyvm for the welcome