RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

Brendan and Rachel on TAR **please read post 1**

(1/12) > >>

georgiapeach:
This thread is for TAR related comments ONLY. All such comments on Brachel should go here. Good, bad or indifferent, put 'em here.

Comments related to their post BB media appearance,news, personal updates, etc can go here:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26308.0.html

Please do remember that until the TAR cast reveal, NO SPOILERS should be posted anywhere but in TAR spoilers. Thanks everyone!

Mandoli:
Don't like them, I don't like how they're going to be on this upcoming season...

And with the new information, I'm definitely not watching this season.

tea4me:

--- Quote from: Mandoli on December 19, 2011, 06:36:48 PM ---Don't like them, I don't like how they're going to be on this upcoming season...

And with the new information, I'm definitely not watching this season.

--- End quote ---

Me too! Won't watch I guess if you disrespect your fiancee by flashing yourself on the internet CBS will reward you with more shows. Sick of these two.

Polaroid:
I love Brenchel. :cmaslol Actually, I think I like Rachel. When Brendon was evicted on Big Brother, I loved Rachel so much more... I loved her and Jordan. :xmas110 But I'm not a huge fan of Brendon. Still, I'm excited that they're on TAR.

LoveRocked:
I will watching TAR 20 but I'm not huge fan of Brenchel either. But Let me see forward to other teams will nice team. It's pretty interesting we have only few spoiled but not enough information with spoiled? I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version