Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 603560 times)

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #875 on: January 08, 2014, 07:57:03 PM »
Well after digging stuff out from the TAR14 Transport Thread Here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,17791.msg380254.html#msg380254

As well as combined with Live Updates from TAR14,

Brad & Victoria were approximately 9-10 Hours Behind from the arriving train that everyone else was on in Romania, so if they would have survived, they would have departed Leg 4 at around 8 AM while everyone else departed around 11 PM the night before, leaving Brand & Vic missing the flights everyone else were on (I haven't actually researched the flights, but I would assume this would happen)

That leaves Brad & Vic in 8th, Amanda & Kris in 4th or maybe Final 3 which would be Margie & Luke, Jaime & Cara, and Kisha & Jen or Amanda & Kris, and then everyone would have a chance of winning besides Margie & Luke because Jaime & Cara beat them in Hawaii

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #876 on: January 08, 2014, 11:06:36 PM »
TAR21:
What if leg 4's a NEL (NELing Gary & Will) and leg 5's an EL (Beekman finish 8th)?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #877 on: January 09, 2014, 01:02:43 AM »
TAR21:
What if leg 4's a NEL (NELing Gary & Will) and leg 5's an EL (Beekman finish 8th)?
Monters truck 7th, Rockers 6th (lost passport), Dating Divorcees 5th (U-Turned and flight drama unless substitude teacher also face flight drama), in leg 10 and leg 11 it depends on self-racing skill, if twinnies eliminated in leg 11, chipps would win

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #878 on: January 09, 2014, 01:18:57 AM »
TAR17:
What if Nat & Kat didn't get a good cab and got eliminated in leg 2? How far can Andie & Jenna survive? How will the race go?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #879 on: January 09, 2014, 04:34:27 AM »
Brook & Claire would win.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #880 on: January 09, 2014, 03:39:54 PM »
TAR17:
What if Nat & Kat didn't get a good cab and got eliminated in leg 2? How far can Andie & Jenna survive? How will the race go?
Leg 3 is NEL. I don't know how Legs 4 and 5 would go with Andie & Jenna. I think that they would be out in Leg 4, with Connor & Jonathan eliminated in Leg 5. Leg 6 is NEL. LEG 7- penalties kill Michael & Kevin unless Katie & Rachel get worse penalties. Leg 8- Gary & Mallory are too lost. Leg 9 has the U-Turn. I don't know who would be U-Turned. If it was Katie & Rachel, then Nick & Vicki would be 4th, Thomas & Jill would be 3rd, Chad & Stephanie would be 2nd, and Brook & Claire would win. If Chad & Stephanie were U-Turned, then swap Katie & Rachel and Chad & Stephanie. Either way, Brooke & Claire would win.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #881 on: January 09, 2014, 07:24:30 PM »
If the beekman boys beat monster truck and got 1st flight to shanghai, I thought the beekman boys would win first legs and Monster truck went home first (beekman boys found a girl with an abacus very quick while the monters truck would be struggled in eat frog RB task because misread the clue
What would happen for Rob & Sheila, Abbie & Ryan and the beekman boys?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #882 on: January 10, 2014, 03:15:20 AM »
IIRC, Beekman boys found the abacus lady quickly because someone led them there. If they were on the 1st flight, Beekman wouldn't have met the person. So if Beekman were on the 1st flight, they would probably finish the 1st leg in 3rd or 4th instead of 7th. Either way, Abbie & Ryan still get the DYM prize, and Rob & Shiela would still be eliminated.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #883 on: January 10, 2014, 04:14:55 PM »
In TAR22: What if the flight carrying Youtube and Roller Derby arrived before the other flight?

In TAR20: What if Leg 6 was NEL and Leg 7 was an Elimination Leg?

In TAR19: What if Leg 6 was an Elimination and Leg 7 was a NEL?

In TAR16: What if Jordan & Jeff finished the Champagne Detour before Brent & Caite?

In TAR14: What if Leg 4 was a NEL and Leg 5 was and elimination Leg, with the U-Turn in Leg 5?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #884 on: January 10, 2014, 11:06:04 PM »
TAR22: CaroJen will finish in 5th. YouTube and Derby Moms will most likely be working together still, so it's either of them finishing in 4th. Regardless, Hockey Bros still win.

TAR20: "Teachers" finish 7th, Vanessa & Ralph finish 6th, Mopper finish 5th, Brenchel or Team Fitness finish 4th. Regardless, Davchel still win.

TAR19: Amani & Marcus finish 7th, JJ sibs NEL'd, Laurence & Zac finish 6th, Bill & Cathi finish 5th, Snowboarders finish 4th. JJ makes it to the F3 and have a chance to win.

TAR16: Brent & Caite finish 7th, Steve & Allie finish 6th. Carol & Brandy can't be u-turned now since Brent & Caite went home already. They'll probably u-turn the cowboys. Making the cowboys or detectives finish in 5th. 4th place goes to detectives (if cowboys are 5th) or Dan & Jordan (if detectives finish 5th), but it can also go to Jeff & Jordan.

I can't remember TAR14's leg 5. :umn: Sorry.

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #885 on: January 11, 2014, 06:44:04 AM »
In TAR14: What if Leg 4 was a NEL and Leg 5 was and elimination Leg, with the U-Turn in Leg 5?

So, there isn't any u-turn in Leg 4? I'm kinda forget how's Amanda & Kris position before the U-Turn coming  ???

Let's say they are stil NEL'd. But, I guess Amanda & Kris would step it up  and Christie & Jody would be in 8th, Mark & Michael stucks with the detour in India make them 7th. Mel and Mike can't help with the mess in Thailand, so make them 6th. And......in 1st China, I guess Jamie & Cara kinda fall behind the others so they are 5th. And in 2nd China (with KOR Leg), I guess Tammy and Victor would consider to U-Turn Amanda & Kris instead of Kisha & Jen. That makes one of them being 4th. BUUUUTTTTTTT, Tammy & Victor would still takes it all! #TeamTammy&Victor  :yess: :yess:
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #886 on: January 11, 2014, 08:51:38 AM »
If Idries/Jamil were in TAR 21 and James/Jaymes in TAR 22 , would the twins doctors go far in TAR 21 and the chipps in TAR 22?
in two cases the chipps found/not found a clue in sandcastles
aIn this elimination interview, the doctors wanted to complete in season 21 because of grand prize of 2 million dollars

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #887 on: January 12, 2014, 09:26:07 AM »
TAR17:
Leg 3 is NEL. I don't know how Legs 4 and 5 would go with Andie & Jenna. I think that they would be out in Leg 4, with Connor & Jonathan eliminated in Leg 5. Leg 6 is NEL. LEG 7- penalties kill Michael & Kevin unless Katie & Rachel get worse penalties. Leg 8- Gary & Mallory are too lost. Leg 9 has the U-Turn. I don't know who would be U-Turned. If it was Katie & Rachel, then Nick & Vicki would be 4th, Thomas & Jill would be 3rd, Chad & Stephanie would be 2nd, and Brook & Claire would win. If Chad & Stephanie were U-Turned, then swap Katie & Rachel and Chad & Stephanie. Either way, Brooke & Claire would win.
Andie & Jenna :luvya: This team was really loveable in TAR17.

I read in Jenna's biography that she has glacier bungee jumped, but sadly, I think the bridge rappel in Narvik would be their downfall. Claire struggled and complained a lot about the task and Andie & Jenna look like they have similar physiques as her so I don't see much hope for them
in Scandinavia.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #888 on: January 13, 2014, 03:09:55 AM »
If Idries/Jamil were in TAR 21 and James/Jaymes in TAR 22 , would the twins doctors go far in TAR 21 and the chipps in TAR 22?
in two cases the chipps found/not found a clue in sandcastles
aIn this elimination interview, the doctors wanted to complete in season 21 because of grand prize of 2 million dollars

TAR21: Twin Docs
L1: I predict they'll be unlucky on the 1st leg. But in case they survive, Rob & Shiela in 11th.
L2: Amy & Daniel cab problems (unless twin docs were unluckier)
L3: Cait & Brit cab problems (unless twin docs were unluckier)
L4: Gary & Will's failure to survive makes them finish in 8th (unless twin docs were unluckier).
L5: NEL
L6: Monster Truck in 7th
L7: NEL
L8: Jabba passport problems
L9: Abbie & Ryan u-turned to finish in 5th.
L10: NEL
L11: NaNa wrong direction luck
L12: Beekman still wins.
IMHO, Twin Docs don't have a spot in the F8. :umn:

TAR22: Chips
L1: No EP alliance made, Chips have a chance to win the EPs. Firefighters will most likely be out whether the Chips take a 4-hour penalty or not.
L2: No Twin Doc epic fail here, Pwinnie finishes in 10th.
L3: Keep on Racing...
L4: JJ problems
L5: Cancer withdrawal
L6: NEL
L7: Without Pwinnie cushion, Maxie goes out in this leg.
L8: Chynona in 6th
L9: Night leg NEL
L10: YouTube in 5th
L11: CaroJen in 4th
L12: Depends, winning TAR22 depends on the luck task.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #889 on: January 13, 2014, 03:14:53 AM »
What if there never was 2EP twist? What if the DYM twist was continued to TARs 22 & 23? (Leg2's 1st place prize is an EP. Wait... that means ChesEph would've wasted the EP! :stare :funny: )

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #890 on: January 13, 2014, 03:24:40 AM »
What if there never was 2EP twist? What if the DYM twist was continued to TARs 22 & 23? (Leg2's 1st place prize is an EP. Wait... that means ChesEph would've wasted the EP! :stare :funny: )

TAR22 - Bates & Anthony win it, so nothing.
TAR23 - Chester & Ephraim win it, so nothing.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #891 on: January 13, 2014, 03:25:57 AM »

Aren't the other teams suppose to be targeting Team JJ or Tim & Marie?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #892 on: January 13, 2014, 03:41:23 AM »
TAR 23, The Exes would be U-Turned in leg 5 by the afganimals and eliminated 8th (two reason for U-Turning the Exes, the Exes race for DYM, and Marie took off the afganimals taxi in leg 1)
Oklahoma 7th because singing problem
Leg 7 was NEL, leg 8 Ice girls eliminated because of navigation problem (unless the bunnies was U-Turned)
Leg 9 ER Doctors went home if the bunnies survived leg 8
Leg 10 NEL, Leg 11 and 12 depends on robot RB task

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #893 on: January 13, 2014, 03:46:31 AM »

Aren't the other teams suppose to be targeting Team JJ or Tim & Marie?

JJ - absolutely nothing because they didn't use the EP.
Cancer - absolutely nothing because they used it on a leg that was a TBC.

Timmarie - My guess is they'll U-Turn Brandam anyway because I don't think they were the best of friends (and they wouldn't be last anyway)
Tracole - Nothing because Leo & Jamal were U-Turned and my guess is Leo & Jamal will U-Turn Nicky & Kim anyway because they were behind Ice Queens and if they had U-Turned an MF team they probably wouldn't have much of an effect :lol:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #894 on: January 13, 2014, 03:47:04 AM »
TAR 23, The Exes would be U-Turned in leg 5 by the afganimals and eliminated 8th (two reason for U-Turning the Exes, the Exes race for DYM, and Marie took off the afganimals taxi in leg 1)
Oklahoma 7th because singing problem
Leg 7 was NEL, leg 8 Ice girls eliminated because of navigation problem (unless the bunnies was U-Turned)
Leg 9 ER Doctors went home if the bunnies survived leg 8
Leg 10 NEL, Leg 11 and 12 depends on robot RB task

No because Timmarie would U-Turn Brandam.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #895 on: January 13, 2014, 04:06:54 AM »
What DYM were introduced in TAR 19 and TAR20
S19 Andy Tommy would win an EP in leg 2, and would be used it to bypass detour leg 8, in leg 11 would Sandy's cab driver tell information about pit stop for Ernie/Cindy cab
S20 Would Art/JJ have an alliance with Rachel/Dave in leg 2 RB task
If DYM were still introduced in TAR 21 but in different format (team would win 2 million dollars, if they won a final leg and have most legs win in an entire race), would Nana, the texans and the chipps target U-Turn dating divorcees?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #896 on: January 13, 2014, 04:38:09 AM »
Nothing would happen for the first (Davechel wouldn't be eliminated because Elliotdrew/Ranessa were WAY too behind to catch up and I think they could have done watermelons)
Second yes because they were still a strong team but that twist is pretty crap and makes it near-impossible to win.

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #897 on: January 13, 2014, 06:32:44 AM »
If DYM were still introduced in TAR 21 but in different format (team would win 2 million dollars, if they won a final leg and have most legs win in an entire race), would Nana, the texans and the chipps target U-Turn dating divorcees?
I think they would. At that time both Texas and divorcees had 2 leg wins under their belts. My theory is that Texas would sweet talk the other to convince them to go through with the U-turn plan.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #898 on: January 13, 2014, 06:33:55 PM »
Texas o.O it was all a NaNa plan :lol:

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #899 on: January 13, 2014, 09:45:42 PM »
In TAR 21, if after RB task all team required to Pabean Fish Market to find next clue (Skip Wijaya Motor shop), I thought Gary/Will would be eliminated because of RB problem unless other team had a cab problem, who would win a second leg and given an EP, what happen for Amy/Daniel