I love answering questions like this
What if Leo & Jamal found the shears in a few minutes in Leg 10?
- So Travis & Nicole would get the Speed Bump in Japan.
- Assuming that Leo & Jamal still got on the earlier flight, they would arrive at the Roadblock in first.
- Travis & Nicole would be caught up at the Speed Bump as Jason & Amy would continue with the Roadblock. Marie would pass them all, so the question is, would Amy and Nicole still help each other with Leo having a larger lead on the task (and probably noticing the buttons earlier)?
- I hope they wouldn't. But I don't know who is worse at the task since they basically made it an Intersection.
- If Jason & Amy gets through, they would probably still win with Amy's luck at the flour drop task. If not, it's between Tim & Marie and Leo & Jamal (guessing they'd be better at the flour drop task than Tracole).
What if there wasn't any answer-sharing in the Liechtenstein Roadblock?
- Justin got the first correct answer. I think Jen had the correct answer anyway and just asked Justin for confirmation. Flight Time and Jet both got lost, and Gary didn't (not shown at least. I rewatched this scene specifically). Vyxsin also got the answer on her own.
- So it's possible that only Jet and Flight Time had to restart, or Jet, Flight Time, Gary, and Jen had to restart. In either scenario, Jet & Cord wouldn't be last and wouldn't be U-Turned. So would they U-Turn someone else?
- If not, Flight Time & Big Easy would be eliminated after losing some of the tickets, or the U-Turned team would be (whoever that would have been). The rest is hard to decipher because of FT & BE's influence (like flustering Kent & Vyxsin).
- If so, FT & BE are out in Switzerland 1. Zev & Justin are out in Switzerland 2. Brazil is anyone's guess.
- Hope Kisha & Jen would still win in this scenario though.
What if John used the Express Pass in Bali?
- Chuck & Wynona would have been eliminated in Bali.
- In Vietnam, Pam & Winnie would target John & Jessica instead of YouTube. I have a feeling that they won't use the second U-Turn for their allies, and reserve that for revenge. So Mona & Beth or Joey & Meghan would be U-Turned too, (unless one of those two teams uses it). Dave & Connor have quit that leg so nobody else goes home.
- Botswana, how would John & Jessica fare in the Detour? Would they get the fire like Bates & Anthony? Would they switch early like Joey & Meghan? Would they immediately choose the trap detour like Pam & Winnie? Or would they stick with and fail at the for detour like Max & Katie? Anyway, next leg, Pam & Winnie's detour disaster (deserving of an All Stars comeback
) happens and pretty sure locks every one else for the Final 6.
- Lots of bunching up in Switzerland, and it all depends on the cheese task and number of taxis waiting nearby (since Joey & Meghan just walked because no more taxis were left). My bet is Caroline & Jennifer getting eliminated here.
- Final 5 in Germany, Mona & Beth and Bates & Anthony had problems all around and it's anyone's guess. Especially how John & Jessica would affect their whole alliance's decision on flights and how the Double U-Turn in Scotland would turn out. Too many factors that could mix in here, so yeah
- My guess is the final 3: Bates & Anthony, John & Jessica (because I could see them U-Turning thier own allies at that point), and Max & Katie, with the same winners.
What if Nicole, Amy, and Marie all hit the flour target on their first try?
- The order would have been: Travis & Nicole, Jason & Amy, and Tim & Marie for the rest of the leg until the currency task.
- After that, it's anyone's guess, really
More suspenseful if so