Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605127 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #475 on: May 17, 2013, 11:28:17 PM »
my point is this if pam and winnie got lost and was in the 3 way foot race between derby and hockey odds are they would be  last on the NEL leg... so we dont know how they would have played skittles (or w.e. its called)  thus they could have been uturned and thus have them been out.. or better yet even if they would have gotten on that earlier flight... they still would get lost.. then that speed bump.. might not make it past geremany

But Pam and Winnie would still do well. Remember that Pam/Winnie is very detail-oriented, they could have done Train Trials REALLY fast. If they got lost as Mona and Beth, they would still be 3rd because: a. They would not switch Detours b. They would not struggle with the leg possibly unless it was directions, in which they would be 4th at worst.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #476 on: May 17, 2013, 11:35:00 PM »
my point is this if pam and winnie got lost and was in the 3 way foot race between derby and hockey odds are they would be  last on the NEL leg... so we dont know how they would have played skittles (or w.e. its called)  thus they could have been uturned and thus have them been out.. or better yet even if they would have gotten on that earlier flight... they still would get lost.. then that speed bump.. might not make it past geremany

But Pam and Winnie would still do well. Remember that Pam/Winnie is very detail-oriented, they could have done Train Trials REALLY fast. If they got lost as Mona and Beth, they would still be 3rd because: a. They would not switch Detours b. They would not struggle with the leg possibly unless it was directions, in which they would be 4th at worst.

Additionally, Pam & Winnie would not have gotten U-Turned because of the pact between the frontrunner teams to take out Joey & Meghan and Mona & Beth. Also, I highly doubt it would have taken Pam & Winnie two hours to complete skittles and blow their lead (because, remember, they're on the earlier flight) and also, I don't think they would have gotten lost in Scotland ANYWAY because they would have followed Bates & Anthony and Caro & Jen because of the aformentioned U-Turn alliance.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #477 on: May 20, 2013, 10:43:28 PM »
Ryan (from Abbie and Ryan) once tweeted that they were Chuck and Wynona's replacements for TAR21. What if... Chuck and Wynona were on TAR21 instead, and Abbie and Ryan were on TAR22?

Offline themikko95

• RFF Full Member
  • Kym/Alli for the win!
« Reply #478 on: May 21, 2013, 10:27:36 PM »
Loving the Pam/Winnie debate over here!  :jam: If they picked better donkeys or did the FF, they would make it to the F3 fo' sho!

Leg 10: Got on a better flight to Scotland, would probably finished 3rd behind Hockey and Country Singers
Leg11: They could probably win this leg since they had an edge on both detours. They're both creative and detail-oriented so they wouldn't miss the menu on the Titanic detour or would do well at the graffiti detour.
Dustin/Kandice, Jaime/Cara and Pam/Winnie = goddesses!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: May 22, 2013, 12:04:44 AM »
Loving the Pam/Winnie debate over here!  :jam: If they picked better donkeys or did the FF, they would make it to the F3 fo' sho!

Leg 10: Got on a better flight to Scotland, would probably finished 3rd behind Hockey and Country Singers
Leg11: They could probably win this leg since they had an edge on both detours. They're both creative and detail-oriented so they wouldn't miss the menu on the Titanic detour or would do well at the graffiti detour.

If it wasn't for the detour in Botswana, I think they would've been in the F3.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #480 on: May 22, 2013, 12:18:21 AM »

But at least they got eliminated so Maxie stayed another day. :lol:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: May 22, 2013, 12:25:34 AM »

But at least they got eliminated so Maxie stayed another day. :lol:

Uhm no. Pam & Winnie>>>>>>Max & Katie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest. :torche Pam & Winnie :(

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #482 on: May 22, 2013, 02:34:19 AM »
What if Amy & Daniel didn't tell Abbie & Ryan about the clue going to the pit stop and won the 1st leg, and at the same time, what if TAR21's 1st leg prize is an express pass instead of the "double your money" prize?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: May 22, 2013, 02:39:12 AM »
Here's another one about Pam & Winnie. What if the 1st leg in Botswana was an elimination leg and the 2nd one is a NEL?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #484 on: May 22, 2013, 04:01:48 AM »
What if Amy & Daniel didn't tell Abbie & Ryan about the clue going to the pit stop and won the 1st leg, and at the same time, what if TAR21's 1st leg prize is an express pass instead of the "double your money" prize?

Amy and Daniel use the EP in Leg 2 and Gary/Will gets eliminated.

Here's another one about Pam & Winnie. What if the 1st leg in Botswana was an elimination leg and the 2nd one is a NEL?

MAXIE NO MORE. :(

Offline themikko95

• RFF Full Member
  • Kym/Alli for the win!
« Reply #485 on: May 22, 2013, 07:06:07 AM »
Maxie gone in Botswana. :( love them, but I love my girls more. :)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #486 on: May 22, 2013, 07:24:47 AM »

Me and themikko generally have the same tastes, it looks like <3

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: May 22, 2013, 07:33:42 AM »

Amy and Daniel use the EP in Leg 2 and Gary/Will gets eliminated.

Additionally would probably beat Caitlin & Brittany in Leg 3, then I'm not really sure what would happen Leg 4, either they would be eliminated or Trey & Lexi. If they make it past Leg 4, they should have an easy shot in the Final 4 with, Rob & Kelley struggling in Turkey and James & Abba's passport problems and Abbie & Ryan's flight problems. Then it's a toss up from there onward.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #488 on: May 22, 2013, 07:34:25 AM »

Same scenario as listed farther back, with Pam & Winnie going to the Final 3.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #489 on: May 22, 2013, 09:24:56 AM »
nvm
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: May 22, 2013, 10:01:50 AM »
What if Rob & Sheila survived the 1st leg? How far could they go?
What if Matt & Daniel survived the 1st leg? How far could they go?

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #491 on: May 22, 2013, 10:34:20 AM »
What if Rob & Sheila survived the 1st leg? How far could they go?
What if Matt & Daniel survived the 1st leg? How far could they go?

Not far. Answers for both of them.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: May 22, 2013, 10:45:42 AM »
Leg 4 or 5 for Rob & Sheila
Leg 7 for Matt & Daniel in my opinion.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #493 on: May 22, 2013, 09:23:30 PM »
Leg 4 or 5 for Rob & Sheila
Leg 7 for Matt & Daniel in my opinion.

Ok. . . If they survived their 1st legs, let's say they were eliminated in those legs.

So for TAR21, if the Chippendales had not overtaken Rob & Sheila, Chippendales go home 1st. Then with Amy & Daniel getting lost and Caitlin & Brittany's bad cab in Indonesia, they'd be the next 2 to go. Then if Rob & Sheila would be eliminated on the 4th leg, Gary & Will could keep racing. Leg 5's a NEL. Leg 6 with Rob & Kelley falling behind. Then the Rockers' passport problems. Then the F5 would have Abbie & Ryan, Twinnies, Trexi, Beekman, and Gary & Will. Now if Gary & Will took the Frankfurt connection in Leg 7, they'd get the F5 boot; but if not, Abbie & Ryan would go home due to the fact that they were u-turned. Then from here on. . . it's a bit hard to predict.

On the other hand, if Matt and Daniel's boat didn't capsize twice, Country singers go home 1st, then Idries & Jamil due to their water problems, then stubborn John and her poor gf not using the ep, and then Dave & Connor's withdrawal. Leg 6 = NEL. If Matt & Daniel goes home on the 7th leg, then Pam & Winnie would be safe from their big mistake. Then Chuck & Wynona's penalty would boot them out. Leg 9 = NEL. Then the F5 would have Pam & Winnie, Max & Katie, Hockey, Roller Derby, and YouTube. Team YouTube's flight mistake would send them home next. Then on leg 11, since the country singers went home 1st, either Roller Derby or Pam & Winnie won't race for the million, depending if Pam & Winnie gets lost or not.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #494 on: May 23, 2013, 01:52:59 AM »
That's many many assumptions. :lol3:

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #495 on: May 23, 2013, 03:00:15 AM »
What if John Vito & Jill didn't get lost on the 1st leg of All Stars? :'(
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline themikko95

• RFF Full Member
  • Kym/Alli for the win!
« Reply #496 on: May 23, 2013, 03:24:25 AM »

:kuss:
Oh, and I like Platinum's idea. I can't tell how far the 1st boots would go since we only got to see their bad performance.  :(

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #497 on: May 23, 2013, 04:37:26 AM »

:kuss:
Oh, and I like Platinum's idea. I can't tell how far the 1st boots would go since we only got to see their bad performance.  :(

:) Thanks a bunch! ;)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 05:44:46 AM by Platinum »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: May 23, 2013, 06:03:59 AM »
Ryan (from Abbie and Ryan) once tweeted that they were Chuck and Wynona's replacements for TAR21. What if... Chuck and Wynona were on TAR21 instead, and Abbie and Ryan were on TAR22?

Can anyone make a guess of the seasons' outcomes?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #499 on: May 23, 2013, 06:20:42 AM »
Here's another 1st boot: What if the racers of TAR10 knew that there'd be a midpoint elimination? Would Bilal & Sa'eed outrun Erwin & Godwin and Vipul & Arti?

*In case you have forgotten, Vipul & Arti (10th), Erwin & Godwin (11th), Bilal & Sa'eed (12th) were less than 5 seconds away from each other.