The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (192/241) > >>

Jimmer:
Joey and Danny would probably make final 3 and they could win or Art and JJ would win.

toanglobal:
If in TAR 21 leg 3 Gary & Will got a penalty for U-Turning team that has already passed the U-Turn (Rob & Kelley), what would happen for the leg 4 in Bangladesh (Trexi or blonde girls eliminated) and in a case of trexi elimination would Abbie & Ryan survive leg 9
TAR 20 if leg 7 were changed from Non-elimination to Keep On Racing, would Federal Agents survive leg 8 (leg 8 still contains Double U-turn)

Airlines:
Why would they get a penalty O.O

The second one wouldn't change anything :lol:

Platrium:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on January 31, 2014, 03:27:24 AM ---If in TAR 21 leg 3 Gary & Will got a penalty for U-Turning team that has already passed the U-Turn (Rob & Kelley), what would happen for the leg 4 in Bangladesh (Trexi or blonde girls eliminated) and in a case of trexi elimination would Abbie & Ryan survive leg 9

--- End quote ---

Are you kidding me!? -_- You could've said what if the blondes had beaten Gary & Will.

RyanBres24:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on January 31, 2014, 03:27:24 AM ---TAR 20 if leg 7 were changed from Non-elimination to Keep On Racing, would Federal Agents survive leg 8 (leg 8 still contains Double U-turn)

--- End quote ---

I really wish that was the case and I think they definitely could have survived. If they were still around, they wouldn't have been the ones targeted for a U-Turn, even if people did know they were Feds by that time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version