The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (187/264) > >>

nosyrabbit:

--- Quote from: Platrium on January 22, 2014, 04:52:33 AM ---3. Gallory will EP the detour and here's how things'll go:
11th: Ron & Christina
10th: Mel & Mike
9th: Jaime & Cara (Even if Gallory does not have the EP in leg 5, they'll still survive.)
8th: Margie & Luke
7th: Kent & Vyxsin
6th: Cowboys
5th: Zev & Justin
4th: FT & BE
F3: All the teams at the "last" flight during the first leg. (because I think Amanda & Kris will survive anyway)

--- End quote ---

This scenario seems good. Such a coincidence that people from last flight will made it to the Final. Eventho, Ron & Chris robbed in second leg </333

nmccarroll91:

--- Quote from: nosyrabbit on January 22, 2014, 11:54:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on January 22, 2014, 04:52:33 AM ---3. Gallory will EP the detour and here's how things'll go:
11th: Ron & Christina
10th: Mel & Mike
9th: Jaime & Cara (Even if Gallory does not have the EP in leg 5, they'll still survive.)
8th: Margie & Luke
7th: Kent & Vyxsin
6th: Cowboys
5th: Zev & Justin
4th: FT & BE
F3: All the teams at the "last" flight during the first leg. (because I think Amanda & Kris will survive anyway)

--- End quote ---

This scenario seems good. Such a coincidence that people from last flight will made it to the Final. Eventho, Ron & Chris robbed in second leg </333

--- End quote ---

I really don't care for Amanda & Kris, and can't understand the reasoning for their return, so I was over the moon when they were first eliminated. It was a huge shock, and it saved a much better team in Ron & Christina not being out so soon!  :wohoo:

And if this scenario did happen, we would have lost Kent & Vyxsin much earlier, and wouldn't have got the Goths Vs. EVERY OTHER TEAM drama we seen near the end of the race.
So yea, I think Amanda & Kris's eliminated first was the the best outcome for the whole season!

RachelLeVega:
TAR16- What if Jody had not been kicked in the head by the cow and subsequently eliminated Louie & Michael? How would this affect the rest of the race as well as the Blind U-Turn in Germany? Also, how far would Jody & Shannon have gotten?

TAR18- What if the originally scheduled first flight from Palm Springs/LAX to Sydney had not been delayed in Honolulu? How would this change the race and who gets the Express Pass?

Air:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on January 22, 2014, 07:56:16 PM ---TAR18- What if the originally scheduled first flight from Palm Springs/LAX to Sydney had not been delayed in Honolulu? How would this change the race and who gets the Express Pass?

--- End quote ---

-Zev & Justin win the EP so nothing in essence?

toanglobal:
In TAR 19 leg if Ethan & Jenna didn't drop detour clue and forced to go back to retrieve it, could they barely survive double elimination, and how far could them go?
In this case Amani & Marcus eliminated who would be win leg 5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version