The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (103/265) > >>

Theodorus:
Absolutely, Declive :D

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: Theodorus on May 23, 2013, 11:27:53 AM ---What if leg 8 of TAR 22 is NEL, and leg 9 is EL? Can Chuck & Wynona make it to F3?

--- End quote ---

I don't really know how well they could navigate or find flights, so they probably would not make it past leg 10.

Air:

--- Quote from: Platinum on May 23, 2013, 09:16:59 AM ---Here is something that I am really, really curious about:
What if the intersection and the express pass could both be encountered/won in the same season, and what if the team with the express pass wanted to use it while being intersected with another team? Would it be ok for 2 teams to skip a task by means of using only 1 ep, or must both intersected teams have an ep each in order to skip an intersected task? I got confused. :gaah:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I've always wanted to know this too.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Jimmer25 on May 23, 2013, 11:49:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Theodorus on May 23, 2013, 11:27:53 AM ---What if leg 8 of TAR 22 is NEL, and leg 9 is EL? Can Chuck & Wynona make it to F3?

--- End quote ---

I don't really know how well they could navigate or find flights, so they probably would not make it past leg 10.

--- End quote ---

I don't think they could navigate well. They fell behind in NZ even though they weren't the last ones at the rb.

GB:
What if Rob & Brennan, Tara & Wil, Ken & Gerard, Amanda & Chris, Millie & Chuck, Steve & Josh, Alison & Donny, Hayden & Aaron, Debbie & Bianca, The Godlewski Family, Eric & Jeremy, Tyler & James, Rob & Amber, Azaria & Hendekea, Nick & Starr, Margie & Luke, Meghan & Cheyne and Jordan & Jeff had won an Express Pass on their first legs of their races? And what if Abbie & Ryan had won one instead of the Double Your Money?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version