The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (96/245) > >>

MrDS:
Joey and Meghan said they got slightly lost on the way to Craigmillar Castle if memory serves

Tarfan37:
my point is this if pam and winnie got lost and was in the 3 way foot race between derby and hockey odds are they would be  last on the NEL leg... so we dont know how they would have played skittles (or w.e. its called)  thus they could have been uturned and thus have them been out.. or better yet even if they would have gotten on that earlier flight... they still would get lost.. then that speed bump.. might not make it past geremany

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on May 17, 2013, 11:18:36 PM ---my point is this if pam and winnie got lost and was in the 3 way foot race between derby and hockey odds are they would be  last on the NEL leg... so we dont know how they would have played skittles (or w.e. its called)  thus they could have been uturned and thus have them been out.. or better yet even if they would have gotten on that earlier flight... they still would get lost.. then that speed bump.. might not make it past geremany

--- End quote ---

But Pam and Winnie would still do well. Remember that Pam/Winnie is very detail-oriented, they could have done Train Trials REALLY fast. If they got lost as Mona and Beth, they would still be 3rd because: a. They would not switch Detours b. They would not struggle with the leg possibly unless it was directions, in which they would be 4th at worst.

Airlines:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on May 17, 2013, 11:28:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on May 17, 2013, 11:18:36 PM ---my point is this if pam and winnie got lost and was in the 3 way foot race between derby and hockey odds are they would be  last on the NEL leg... so we dont know how they would have played skittles (or w.e. its called)  thus they could have been uturned and thus have them been out.. or better yet even if they would have gotten on that earlier flight... they still would get lost.. then that speed bump.. might not make it past geremany

--- End quote ---

But Pam and Winnie would still do well. Remember that Pam/Winnie is very detail-oriented, they could have done Train Trials REALLY fast. If they got lost as Mona and Beth, they would still be 3rd because: a. They would not switch Detours b. They would not struggle with the leg possibly unless it was directions, in which they would be 4th at worst.

--- End quote ---

Additionally, Pam & Winnie would not have gotten U-Turned because of the pact between the frontrunner teams to take out Joey & Meghan and Mona & Beth. Also, I highly doubt it would have taken Pam & Winnie two hours to complete skittles and blow their lead (because, remember, they're on the earlier flight) and also, I don't think they would have gotten lost in Scotland ANYWAY because they would have followed Bates & Anthony and Caro & Jen because of the aformentioned U-Turn alliance.

Platrium:
Ryan (from Abbie and Ryan) once tweeted that they were Chuck and Wynona's replacements for TAR21. What if... Chuck and Wynona were on TAR21 instead, and Abbie and Ryan were on TAR22?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version