The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (219/245) > >>

gamerfan09:
What if Twinnies survived Leg 1 in TAR24?

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 25, 2014, 05:11:22 AM ---What if Twinnies survived Leg 1 in TAR24?

--- End quote ---

They would survive past Sri Lanka :funny:, unless they had a bad Leg 2/3, which I could see happening...

What if flights were free and easy based on the information here http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/kevinmail25/tar24flightsfromkotatokl_zps18c64d31.jpg could there be a mix-up in positions and would Brenchel still be last?

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 25, 2014, 05:11:22 AM ---What if Twinnies survived Leg 1 in TAR24?

--- End quote ---
Youtube out Leg 1.
They would MOST LIKELY survive Legs 2 and 3. (Leg 2- Mark and Mallory eliminated and Leg 3 eliminates Brenchel)
Legs 4 and 6 are NELS, and Margie and Luke are too far behind in Leg 5.
I think they would survive Rome (JJ out) and Orvieto (They would beat the globetrotters)
They would make it to the F5, which is where we are now!
the F5 would be: Dave/Connor, Cowboys, Twinnies, Afghanimals, and Country Singers. Also, this would make TAR24 the first US season without a M/F team in the F6!

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: Platrium on April 21, 2014, 07:52:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on April 20, 2014, 10:20:12 PM ---What if Dave never injured his Achilles?

--- End quote ---
They'll definitely go far. Chynona will finish in 8th, Pwinnie will finish in 7th. YouTube will most likely have bad luck not finding a cab and will finish in 6th. By this time, since YouTube is gone, the surviving team from the small alliance will probably get on the same flight as all the other teams, but with the speedbump (and a possible U-turn), I think Roller Derby will have to end their race in 5th. CaroJen still finish in 4th. For the final leg, I can't be accurate, but I think Hockey Bros are luckier to win the race. If they don't win, they still have a slim chance for all-stars.

--- End quote ---
IF Dave never injured his Achilles, Pwinnie might be received EP from Jessica/John and would use it in leg 7 detour (Maxie 7th) and went to the final.
And S22 were the first time in US Amazing race had 2 M/M and 1 F/F, Father/son cancer survivors had a chance to win and James/Abba called back to all-star.
And even Dave/Connor received the EP as alliance ideas, I think in leg 7 Pwinnie can avoid an uncorporative donkeys

Platrium:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on April 26, 2014, 04:28:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on April 21, 2014, 07:52:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on April 20, 2014, 10:20:12 PM ---What if Dave never injured his Achilles?

--- End quote ---
They'll definitely go far. Chynona will finish in 8th, Pwinnie will finish in 7th. YouTube will most likely have bad luck not finding a cab and will finish in 6th. By this time, since YouTube is gone, the surviving team from the small alliance will probably get on the same flight as all the other teams, but with the speedbump (and a possible U-turn), I think Roller Derby will have to end their race in 5th. CaroJen still finish in 4th. For the final leg, I can't be accurate, but I think Hockey Bros are luckier to win the race. If they don't win, they still have a slim chance for all-stars.

--- End quote ---
IF Dave never injured his Achilles, Pwinnie might be received EP from Jessica/John and would use it in leg 7 detour (Maxie 7th) and went to the final.
And S22 were the first time in US Amazing race had 2 M/M and 1 F/F, Father/son cancer survivors had a chance to win and James/Abba called back to all-star.
And even Dave/Connor received the EP as alliance ideas, I think in leg 7 Pwinnie can avoid an uncorporative donkeys

--- End quote ---

No. Pwinnie will only receive the EP if Dave & Connor quitted before the 3rd leg.
James & Abba? Not necessarily. We could only wish for them to make it to all-stars though. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version