The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (214/244) > >>

nosyrabbit:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on April 17, 2014, 10:29:38 PM ---if Jet & Cord won TAR 16, who should be called back to UB

--- End quote ---
If it has to be from TAR 16, then I want Brent & Caite. But, I guess lesbian couple will be called back.

nmccarroll91:

--- Quote from: nosyrabbit on April 18, 2014, 10:51:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: toanglobal on April 17, 2014, 10:29:38 PM ---if Jet & Cord won TAR 16, who should be called back to UB

--- End quote ---
If it has to be from TAR 16, then I want Brent & Caite. But, I guess lesbian couple will be called back.

--- End quote ---

I felt Joe & Heidi were the most deserving team to return for UB, because they were doing great and then the U-Turn happened and that was it for them.
As well as being a much more likeable team than the lesbians, even with Joe's over cockiness.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on April 18, 2014, 07:15:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: nosyrabbit on April 18, 2014, 10:51:39 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I felt Joe & Heidi were the most deserving team to return for UB, because they were doing great and then the U-Turn happened and that was it for them.
As well as being a much more likeable team than the lesbians, even with Joe's over cockiness.

--- End quote ---
:hearts: Jody & Shannon, hands down, would have come back! :hearts: If the cow hadn't thrown a temper tantrum and kicked Jody in the head, they would have gotten 9th in the second Chile leg and changed the face of the race by eliminating the detectives.

But on a realer note, I think Ellen Wannabes (Carol & Brandy) would have returned? I really don't know, since they were strongly disliked by viewers during TAR16's airing and Toni & Dallas don't seem likely due to so many parent/child teams that season.

TAR456:
1.What if Jason & Amy U-Turn Tim & Marie?
2.What if Caroline & Jennifer chose Titanic detour in Leg 11?
3.What if Joey & Meghan lost to oustskirts of town in Leg 8 and get too far from town and got stranded in a street miles away from border of town?
4.What if Nicky & Kim didn't switch Detour in Leg 4?

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Roif456 on April 19, 2014, 02:36:17 AM ---1.What if Jason & Amy U-Turn Tim & Marie?
2.What if Caroline & Jennifer chose Titanic detour in Leg 11?
3.What if Joey & Meghan lost to oustskirts of town in Leg 8 and get too far from town and got stranded in a street miles away from border of town?
4.What if Nicky & Kim didn't switch Detour in Leg 4?

--- End quote ---
1. If its the Leg 8 U-Turn, I think that Afghanimals would be 3rd, Ice Queens 4th, Tim and Marie 5th, Nicky & Kim Last.
2. If Caroline and Jen did the Titanic Detour, they would still be eliminated.
3. Joey & Meghan eliminated 6th, Chuck & Wynona eliminated 5th. Country eliminated 4th. No change in the Final Result.
4. Nicky and Kim DIDN'T switch Detours in Leg 4. They just chose the longer Detour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version