The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (213/244) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on April 07, 2014, 09:17:04 PM ---in TAR 23 if leg 5 in Gdansk, Poland were self-driving leg, what happen for the U-turn board and who would be eliminated?

--- End quote ---
This one's not really possible to answer since back in TAR11 when teams toured around Warsaw, Mirna encountered people who didn't understand English while other teams luckily found locals who spoke slightly or fluently. It suggests positions could change left and right without being at tasks due to the language barrier. Plus, take account of possibly being lost "forever" and even rarer cases of a car malfunction.

toanglobal:
1)If TAR Producer didn't allow any teams to complete more than two seasons, who would be replace Jet & Cord, Herbert & Nathaniel and Mergie & Luke in place of All Stars 2 and who would replace Bopper & Mark when mallory ervin couldn't complete
I want Chester & Ephraim, James & Abba and Bill & Cathi (or Abbie & Ryan) returned
2)if Chester & Ephraim got an flight which landed in Portugal at 10:00 AM along with The Beards and the oklahoma but leg 3 swung to NEL/KOR leg and leg 4 became elimination leg, who would be U-turned in leg 5
in the case of baseball wives went home in Norway, who would be U-turned in leg 8
3)If the twin doctors choose take the trunk first therefore Pwinnie went home in Bora Bora 2, who would be U-turned in Vietnam and who boot in Botswana 2

Platrium:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on April 15, 2014, 05:14:27 AM ---1)If TAR Producer didn't allow any teams to complete more than two seasons, who would be replace Jet & Cord, Herbert & Nathaniel and Mergie & Luke in place of All Stars 2 and who would replace Bopper & Mark when mallory ervin couldn't complete
I want Chester & Ephraim, James & Abba and Bill & Cathi (or Abbie & Ryan) returned

2)if Chester & Ephraim got an flight which landed in Portugal at 10:00 AM along with The Beards and the oklahoma but leg 3 swung to NEL/KOR leg and leg 4 became elimination leg, who would be U-turned in leg 5
in the case of baseball wives went home in Norway, who would be U-turned in leg 8

3)If the twin doctors choose take the trunk first therefore Pwinnie went home in Bora Bora 2, who would be U-turned in Vietnam and who boot in Botswana 2

--- End quote ---

1.) That'd depend... ???

2.) Bunnies would go home in F9. If ChesEph got lost in Poland, and if they fall to the back of the pack, they're done. If not, Brandam will still go home in F8. Now since I think ChesEph will survive, the F7 depends on their singing talent if they have any. They will survive F6 and Ice Girls go home. ER Docs go home in Indo. F4... it depends on the Afghanimals. So even if ChesEph got eliminated in 9th (and in a tragic way), I don't think they have a chance to win the race.

3.)If Pwinnie go home in Bora Bora, JJ go home with EP in Indo. For the Vietnam W-turn, YouTube will arrive at the W-turn first (since Pwinnie arrived at the W-turn first), so I think someone who doesn't know that YouTube passed the W-turn, will waste their U-turn power on YouTube. The 2nd U-turn slot is most likely for Roller Derby Moms, but it could also be skipped. There's a chance that the whole W-turn becomes wasted. In Botswana 2, it depends on Twin Docs' navigation skills. If they survive, Maxie is out in F7. Chynona will most likely finish in the F6. YouTube will still be eliminated with the W-turn in the F5. CaroJen go home in F4. I don't think Twin Docs could win this whole thing, but I think they have a chance of messing up in the Asain or African legs, so they might not make it past F7.

toanglobal:
If The (Blind) Double U-Turn were introduced in TAR 16 leg 5 and leg 9, who would be U-turned in second slots and what happened for the entire race?
if Jet & Cord won TAR 16, who should be called back to UB

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on April 17, 2014, 10:29:38 PM ---If The (Blind) Double U-Turn were introduced in TAR 16 leg 5 and leg 9, who would be U-turned in second slots and what happened for the entire race?
if Jet & Cord won TAR 16, who should be called back to UB

--- End quote ---
First Question: Joe & Heidi would MOST LIKELY U-Turn Jordan/Jeff because they know that they're behind them. Jordan and Jeff most likely get eliminated in Leg 5. Due to being so far behind, Joe & Heidi would get eliminated in Leg 6. In Leg 9, Carol and Brandy would U-Turn Jet and Cord, eliminating the Cowboys. Louie and Michael would get eliminated in Shanghai. F3 would be Carol & Brandy, Brent and Caite, and Dan and Jordan. Dan and Jordan would still win.

If Jet and Cord won TAR16, I think that Toni and Dallas would get called back to UB and Brandon and Adam would get called back to All-Stars

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version