The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (212/249) > >>

maf:

--- Quote from: GB on April 04, 2014, 07:37:33 PM ---But what if one of the other teams had lost their passport right before the Pit Stop? (Say some jerk robbed them) As seen with James & Abba, this would put this team in last place instead of Margie & Luke. But what about all the tasks they didn't do?

--- End quote ---

I am pretty sure all the other teams had already checked in by the time Margie & Luke arrived at the detour. So this was never an issue.

Karpov617:

--- Quote from: GB on April 04, 2014, 11:38:23 PM ---Ah, darn it for spoilers that technically don't break the rules :C  (I don't watch the 'next time' previews)

So you're thinking penalties for Margie & Luke? But remember that in S23, half the teams could not perform the zipline in Santiago due to HoO, but I don't believe they got penalties.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking it's going to be similar to Josh & Brent's penalty at the Synchronize Detour in Russia. They got 4 hours for not being able to finish the Detour, and maybe it's going to be the same if Margie & Luke can't even start due to HoO. And maybe a 3 hour penalty for a Roadblock.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: maf on April 05, 2014, 01:49:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: GB on April 04, 2014, 07:37:33 PM ---But what if one of the other teams had lost their passport right before the Pit Stop? (Say some jerk robbed them) As seen with James & Abba, this would put this team in last place instead of Margie & Luke. But what about all the tasks they didn't do?

--- End quote ---

I am pretty sure all the other teams had already checked in by the time Margie & Luke arrived at the detour. So this was never an issue.

--- End quote ---

It's a possibility, perhaps the editing made things look different. ???

toanglobal:
in TAR 23 if leg 5 in Gdansk, Poland were self-driving leg, what happen for the U-turn board and who would be eliminated?

Platrium:
Hard to tell. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version