The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (203/244) > >>

Platrium:
They won't be sure that the exes are behind them, so I think they'll play safe and u-turn the Bunnies.

cbacbacba1:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on March 07, 2014, 06:54:58 PM ---in TAR 23 if the blind double U-Turn were used in leg 5 thus allow afganimals to use u-turn once more in leg 8, who would be U-turned in leg 8 the exes or the bunnies

--- End quote ---
teams used the blind u-turn cannot use the u-turn in future legs
i think it was proved by Joey & Meghan in season 22

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: cbacbacba1 on March 07, 2014, 11:52:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: toanglobal on March 07, 2014, 06:54:58 PM ---in TAR 23 if the blind double U-Turn were used in leg 5 thus allow afganimals to use u-turn once more in leg 8, who would be U-turned in leg 8 the exes or the bunnies

--- End quote ---
teams used the blind u-turn cannot use the u-turn in future legs
i think it was proved by Joey & Meghan in season 22

--- End quote ---

Actually they still can, Luke from season 14 had confirmed somewhere in this board that after they use blind u-turn in Russia, if they reach the u-turn mat in China III first, they are allowed to use it.

But in this case, I don't think anything will change since the Afganimal choose the bad detour which cost them a lot of time. They will still end up being at the U-turn after Tim & Marie.

Jobby:
This hasn't happen yet ->

But what if a team held on to the Express Pass till the 5th leg, and then they were planning on giving the Express Pass to the weakest team at the last task of the leg AFTER they are done... but turns out they are last and they still have the Express Pass when they check-in. AND it's a NEL?

:funny:

#omgepicscenario

Platrium:
Oh wow! :stare I don't even know what happens if a team that won 2EPs wasn't able to give the other EP on or before the 5th leg, which makes me wonder. ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version