Author Topic: Revenge  (Read 46168 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Revenge
« on: December 07, 2011, 02:37:58 PM »
"REVENGE is universal. As primal as the need for love, sex, or the feeding of a searing hunger. Revenge crosses time and culture. It starts unwinnable wars and visits generations of blood feuds on families with unsettled scores. Revenge is as old as humanity. Dark and dramatic and endless." - - Mike Kelley, Creator of REVENGE

Wealth, beauty and status define the people in this town, but one woman is willing to destroy everyone for the sake of revenge.

Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is new to the Hamptons. She's met some of her wealthy neighbors, has made a few new friends and seemingly blends into the town. But something is a little odd about a young girl living in a wealthy town all on her own, and the truth is that Emily isn't exactly new to the neighborhood. In fact, this was once her old neighborhood, until something bad happened that ruined her family and their reputation. Now Emily is back, and she's returned to right some of those wrongs in the best way she knows how – with a vengeance.

Anyone watch this? I love it.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 04:31:36 AM by Kandace »

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: Revenge
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 02:11:57 AM »
I'll take that as a no :cmaslol

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 06:23:50 AM »
I know some Chinese netizens watch that. They say it's wonderful.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 11:40:02 AM »
I watch it and it's my favorite new show of the season.   :cmas16

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 02:08:39 PM »
Its time for the episode that has the engagement party showed in the pilot! Airing next Wednesday!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xiRL_XD5EZs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xiRL_XD5EZs</a>

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/revenge_star_teases_big_death_thats/292687?

One week. We repeat: one week.

Yes, Revenge fans, the show's big episode, in which we finally find out who got shot on the beach, is just one week away. We're more excited for the Fire and Ice party than Emily (Emily VanCamp) is after she takes down one of her many targets. We apologize if that scares you.

We caught up with Ashley Madekwe, who plays conniving fashionista Ashley, to find out anything and everything we could about the sure-to-be game-changing episode. So was Madekwe shocked when she finally found out which costar she'd be saying goodbye to?

"By the time we found out, no, but in the beginning right up until episode 12 or 13, we were kept in the dark," Madekwe tells us. "I think Mike [Kelley], the creator of the show, he didn't know. He kept changing his mind. We're about to show episode 15 and we've only just read episode 17, so we're that close. We're reacting literally to what the audience likes and does not like."

Reacting to what the audience likes?! Then we're guessing our boy Daniel (Joshua Bowman) is safe considering the audience loves him. Wheeee! (But seriously, we will totally bust out our red Sharpies and terrorize the Revenge production offices if Daniel is the one to go. Just sayin'!)

Of the episode, Madekwe couldn't reveal much, but she teases, "It goes all the way back to the beginning with the Fire and Ice party and it's really cool because I thought that we were going to use footage that we had already shown, but we re-shot the whole Fire and Ice party. You see the whole thing from a different perspective and what you think was going on wasn't going on."

Revenge airs tonight at 10 p.m. on ABC.

—Reporting by Farrell Roth

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 02:12:56 PM »
This shows starting soon here and it seems promising.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 09:12:54 PM »
Anyways Spoiler Tag means Spoiler Alert :neener:

Show content
Tyler found the Infinity Box, and kidnapped Amanda(faux)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:05:05 PM by Kandace »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 09:17:10 PM »
They started showing previews for this show in Australia since like last October or November, and it only just finally started on Monday! I loved the first episode! :hearts:

Unfortunately, it is airing in the exact same timeslot as NCIS: Los Angeles and Alcatraz, so I am watching Revenge live and recording the other two to watch later! ;)
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 09:20:56 PM »
Show content
Emily ties Tyler up at the fence to make sure everything in her box is there, she puts her gun down to make sure, but FauxManda grabbed the gun and held her at gunpoint. Emily gives Tyler his money for school, Amanda/Tyler drive away. Tyler says there will be "fireworks" at the party. :o

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 09:39:02 PM »
:o
Show content
RUN FAUXMANDA RUN!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 09:43:49 PM »
Show content
YAY THE SENSEI SAVED THE BOX!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 10:02:04 PM »
Show content
OH MY GOD.
Show content
Tyler
got shot! Good riddance. Next ep, Emily has something to say about the Graysons, Daniel finds a box. Everyone is questioned for the murder, and
Show content
DANIEL!
is arrested!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 10:24:29 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/H5hDSwsUn0k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/H5hDSwsUn0k</a>

:colors: though :groan: at ANOTHER Hiatus :'(

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 12:17:25 AM »
http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2012/02/revenge-cast-talks-tonights-shocking-death?page=last

Executive Producer Marty Bowen explained that as surprised as viewers would be watching tonight’s episode, the reveal on the beach had been carefully plotted out for quite awhile. “From the inception we always had the idea that there was going to be a big reversal and a big reveal,” he said. “We always knew that the body on the beach was not who you thought it was. We always knew that there were a lot of character plot points and character beats that would be revealed in this moment. But, to bring them all together and get it all in under an hour was a challenge.”

Daniel shocked Emily by asking her to run off with him.

One of the more touching scenes in tonight’s episode was when Nolan strongly urged Emily to run off with Jack to Port-au-Prince, Haiti, where he was going to leave to do missionary work. Mann was emotional when explaining how Nolan’s relationship to Emily is not that far removed from the one the actor has with his co-star. “When I think about Nolan and Emily’s love it’s the same deep respect and friendship that I have for Emily VanCamp and so art imitates life imitates art and back and forth and I’m very moved at just looking at this overview of what this year has meant to all of us and wrapping up this story and really only just begun. It’s really a beautiful emotional bookend to a very incredible time for all of us.”

For the rest of the characters on the show, expect tonight’s happenings to spark a lot of new directions for each of them. Case in point, Daniel, who looked like a lost puppy when he turned up on the beach with blood on the front of his white tuxedo. But whose arms did he fall into? Not his beloved fiancé’s but the all-to-eager arms of Mother Victoria (Madeleine Stowe). Is this a sign that Victoria will regain the strong hold she had on her son prior to Emily entering the picture? “Well, to a certain extent, yeah,” said Bowman, his British accent upping his overall appeal, “but he’s gone through a traumatic experience with this and you’ll see in the next couple of episodes what happens and it will explain what has happened and what took place on that beach.”

Things are also going to get more complicated for good guy Jack (Nick Wechsler), who found his estranged girlfriend Amanda (the real Emily Thorne, played by Margarita Levieva) on the beach with the dead body. For at least the next few episodes, Jack is only going to want one thing – answers. But will he get them since Amanda was last seen driving off in the sweet ride of Emily’s mentor, Satoshi Takeda (Hiroyuki Sanada)? “If I found my girl on a beach over a body and I made the decision to be like ‘Ok, you f*cking take my car and get out of here’ and then she’s gone and I have to figure out what to do with this body, I would want to talk with her again,” Wechsler said. “I’d be like ‘tell me everything! Just knowing what it is that we’re involved in explains a lot but I still need to hear it from you’ and I need to know that she’s okay. He’s going to want to seek out that information.”

Amanda (Margarita Levieva) and Jack (Nick Wechsler)

Moving forward, his occasional playmate Tyler may be gone, but expect Nolan to find some action in the bedroom sooner rather than later. “I’ve been told it is an utter no-brainer that he will absolutely get laid and probably any number of times,” Mann, grinning ear to ear, said of Nolan. “As to who the partners are, where they emerge from and how they wind their way into his life, I wait eagerly as I get each new episode to find out. I think we may tease it into a potential second season, if we’re so fortunate, but absolutely there’s going to be love and lots of trouble.”

When asked which gender Nolan will more than likely tussle in the sack with, Mann smiled and said, “I’ve got my fingers crossed that it’s both and preferably all at the same time. Maybe there’s a very complicated, sexually active love triangle. Threesomes? Nolan’s down for whatever.” That said, Mann is curious to see what would happen if something beyond just the physical would develop for Nolan. “I’d love to see what he did with a real romantic love and how that would affect him. To really have his affection reciprocated in a way that even the people that he’s ‘close to’ don’t really give it back to him.”

As for the other actors in the cast, they are very aware that they are on a show with a lot of heat and a lot of that comes from the good-looking men on screen. Does that in itself create pressure? Maybe a little. “I try to be consistently ready for anything,” said Connor Paolo, who plays Jack’s younger brother, Declan (and played gay Eric van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl prior to this role). “You never know when you’re going to be naked on the beach…I’m working with four – Henry Czerny (Conrad Grayson), Josh Bowman, Nick Wechsler and Gabriel Mann – who are the most gorgeous men in history so I have to maintain a certain level of decorum.”

Connor Paolo in a scene with Gabriel Mann (left) and a shirtless Nick Wechsler

Wechsler said it’s all about timing for him. “Like most of us do, I’m in a constant state of being under construction and I don’t want to reveal it until it’s ready but I have to if they write it in. I only get a little bit of lead-time. They’ll tell me two weeks before ‘You’ll have a shirtless scene in the next one’ and it’s like ‘Oh, f**k, I can’t change that much weight in two weeks and I don’t have the restraint necessary so I just keep eating cake on set.”

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 07:42:50 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OsqpZOTy4SM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OsqpZOTy4SM</a>

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 10:32:11 PM »
I never watch it,but seems interesting
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 10:32:53 PM »
Episode 3 is on tonight in Australia! Very excited! :yess:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 11:18:44 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RoRLpnZQQMI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RoRLpnZQQMI</a>

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 09:47:53 AM »
Wow,episode 3 in Australia,episode 16 on USA
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 09:58:44 AM »
Wow,episode 3 in Australia,episode 16 on USA

Yeah - I'm not sure why, but there are spoilers up to Ep 15(Ep 16 airs this Wednesday) since they aired in USA already :lol:

btw, the sneak peeks for Ep 16...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QXjQ87S2RZ0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QXjQ87S2RZ0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gVRebQP-qR8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gVRebQP-qR8</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xr6oOBl-rI4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xr6oOBl-rI4</a>
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 10:02:51 AM by Kandace »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 02:29:30 AM »
Thanks for the spoiler tags, Kandace! I'm not clicking on any of them! :lol:

Sometimes Australia is super close behind the USA with TV (e.g. TAR is currently on every Wednesday, just 3 days after the USA) and yet sometimes we get really far behind... :(

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 09:25:07 PM »
:o

Though lol Ashley <333

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 09:51:43 PM »
Show content
Daniel was denied Bail! Yes!!!!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 10:04:56 PM »
Show content
What happened:
Daniel tackes Tyler, gun falls to sand
They like fight or something, squabble in the sand. Takeda picks up a rock
Daniel gets the gun, shoots Tyler in the heart/surrounding area.
Tyler falls asking for help
Takeda goes over, knocks Daniel out with a rock. Takeda picks up the gun, shoots Tyler's other 2 shots in the back. Takeda drags Daniel behind the dune.

He "took care" of Amanda. Hopefully not dead :'(

Emily/Takeda ninja fight in her house, he says that Daniel/Jack are in trouble, and she can only save one. Emily throws her Infinity Box away, and the ep ends.

HIATUS UNTIL APRIL :'( :'(
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:09:00 PM by Kandace »

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2012, 01:49:56 PM »
Episode 4 was on last night an it was my favourite ep so far!