Author Topic: WWE  (Read 2973 times)

Offline ERamos

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: WWE
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2014, 09:05:08 AM »
Indy star Kevin Steen is now officially with WWE. OMG I'm so excited for his debut I just can't hide it.  :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:
YMWCB

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2014, 10:09:27 PM »
It's official, Smackdown moves from Friday nights to Thursday nights starting October.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • HATES prediction rounds.
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2014, 10:30:03 PM »
It's official, Smackdown moves from Friday nights to Thursday nights starting October.

Kind of wish it would be live. I refuse to watch the show as-is, but I can't be bothered to watch Smackdown if I know what's already going on.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2014, 11:07:17 PM »
I like the new belt! I also like how under the WWE logo it has "World Heavyweight Champion" spelt out which is pretty cool.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline ERamos

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2014, 11:36:09 PM »
They have to make SD important again. The only thing they did their was RAW rebounds and rematches that have the same results. The only feud they developed their was El Torito vs Hornswoggle.
YMWCB

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2014, 05:57:46 AM »
They have to make SD important again. The only thing they did their was RAW rebounds and rematches that have the same results.

Agreed. Rehashing the same stuff that they did Monday is just pointless. I don't know why they have to make SD a glorified recap show.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2014, 01:19:04 PM »
Fox Sports LA and WWE have reached a 5 years agreement that will allow the broadcast for all Latin America of all WWE products through the different signals of the network, starting October 6th.  :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2014, 08:26:00 PM »
Did any of you listen or read the rumors about the Rattle Snake coming back from his retirement for W31 ?

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • #BNB
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2014, 09:09:07 PM »
Did any of you listen or read the rumors about the Rattle Snake coming back from his retirement for W31 ?

I've heard the rumours, I've also heard rumours that he may actually come back for WM32 which will be in Texas apparently.
It's Clobbering Time!

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2014, 07:01:35 PM »
Roman Reigns out of NoC due to an injury.

Offline ERamos

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2014, 09:27:06 PM »
Has everybody watched NoC?

Show content
IDK what's wrong with the crowd. They didn't react as much as me during Seth Rollins's cash-in attempt
YMWCB

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2014, 06:13:32 AM »
RAW has been pretty "meh" lately. I think the only entertaining thing (in my opinion) is Ambrose. Other than that... Forget everything else.

Offline ERamos

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2014, 03:27:41 AM »
RAW has been pretty "meh" lately. I think the only entertaining thing (in my opinion) is Ambrose. Other than that... Forget everything else.

Yeah I agree. RAW this week is extremely meh.  :groan:

There's some rumors that Nikki vs Brie will be the match that will be contested on Hell in A Cell stipulation. If this is true,  :groan:
YMWCB

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2014, 10:36:11 AM »
There's some rumors that Nikki vs Brie will be the match that will be contested on Hell in A Cell stipulation. If this is true,  :groan:

That is just so wrong on so many levels. I don't get why people are even considering this.

Custom Search