RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

TAR 20 Maps Thread

(1/4) > >>

Neobie:
Spoiler map so far for Asuncion.

Declive:
Airport...?

Neobie:
Leg One maps! I know I haven't finished up the TAR 19 maps yet, but I'll get to them, hopefully soon!

Neobie:
Shifted the dropzone in Leg One to the west side of the river. Thanks Maf! What makes this interesting is that Maiya actually got stuck at the right spot, if she were heading to the X on her map. I'm not sure if the drivers got additional directions, but what all other teams did was to drive past the X, across the bridge, then park immediately to their right.

And here are the maps for Leg Two. Looks like Art/JJ drove all the way back to Santa Barbara to ask for directions.

maf:

--- Quote from: Neobie on March 03, 2012, 11:16:28 AM ---Shifted the dropzone in Leg One to the west side of the river. Thanks Maf! What makes this interesting is that Maiya actually got stuck at the right spot, if she were heading to the X on her map. I'm not sure if the drivers got additional directions, but what all other teams did was to drive past the X, across the bridge, then park immediately to their right.

--- End quote ---

My guess is that the map did show the landing spot (the big X) and they were told to park in the designated area. There was a small sign with a race flag and the text "Park here" after the bridge.

And yes, Maiya got stuck at the point where the road was closest to the landing spot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version