Survivor: Cagayan > Survivor Spoilers

S23 EP13 "Ticking Time Bomb"

<< < (2/8) > >>

Kandace:
Maxx posted the boot spoilers, this is turning into RI, promos that hype stuff up that threaten to change but it doesn't

Spoiler Boot here,click at your own risk!
Show contentEdna. Yawn.[/spoiler

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Kandace on December 04, 2011, 12:55:09 AM ---Maxx posted the boot spoilers, this is turning into RI, promos that hype stuff up that threaten to change but it doesn't

Spoiler Boot here,click at your own risk!
Show contentEdna. Yawn.[/spoiler

--- End quote ---
:groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:

Jobby:
I'm pretty sure Edna's gone. Plainly because #1, Benjamin wants to go to the F3 with Brandon. Benjamin also wants to go to the F3 with Albert or Rick. If he brought Edna to the final three, others probably want to ask him why of all the things he talked about honour/integrity, why did he choose to bring a useless person to the F3 and not play an "honourable" game. There's no way, Benjamin, being such an egoistic and prideful man, would have allowed himself to be questioned of his honour, integrity and all the bulls**t at the final tribal council. :lol:

StephenWasHere:
Eyup. Season's officially done for me. I was close to calling it quits when Dawn got booted/axed but now that Cochran is gone, I basically have no one to actively root for except maybe Edna. I'll still watch but it'll just be dissapointing is all.

racer:
If Cochran defeats Ozzy at Redemption, I think it will be the happiest day of my life... :lol:

As for Te Tuna, I really would be severely surprised if Coach doesn't win this season... (not that I have a problem with it, as I like him) :res:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version