December 21, 2014, 04:31:54 PM

Author Topic: TAR 20: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal HERE (contestants, locations, tasks)  (Read 13844 times)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Re: TAR 20: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal HERE (contestants, locations, tasks)
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2012, 05:12:53 PM »
The final 3 spoilers can be found on this board if you want to know them ;)
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »
Ugg the preview makes me dislike Vanessa and boreder patrol more and like the feds/teachers better.I have heard that B/R like Patrol now that show is over but i cant stand them and i if they win the show then as much as i love Brenchel would ruin the season for me. I rather see the feds/teachers win over them.And Boring Rachel and her husband just bore me dont find them interesting at all. Wish the final 3 were Brenchel,KYTeam and Feds but dont think that will happen.

If i end up hating or not the border patrols depends on what is going to happen the next week. If they discover Nary and Jamie and they just make comments saying they didn't like the lie or something like that, ok, maybe i would tolarate that... and i'm being almost like Mother Theresa. BUT... if they start to tell the other teams what they discovered and induce the other teams to hate Nary and Jamie and tell a bunch of cr#!* about morals or something like that... MEN I'M GONNA GET SERIOUS and i'm gonna hate them with all my soul, even more than the globetrotters, the detectives, the guidos, tom & terry, erick & danielle, tara & will, JONATHAN.... that level of HATE.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2012, 05:28:54 PM »
The "teachers" made the choice to lie so however people react when they find the truth is not really within their control.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2012, 06:29:26 PM »
The final 3 spoilers can be found on this board if you want to know them ;)

:o :puter:
TARAS DVD SOON PLEASE!

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2012, 03:54:40 PM »
Wish the final 3 were Brenchel,KYTeam and Feds but dont think that will happen.
That's my personal wish too! :hearts: it'll never happen, though. Virtual high five!

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2012, 09:17:44 PM »
Ugg the preview makes me dislike Vanessa and boreder patrol more and like the feds/teachers better.I have heard that B/R like Patrol now that show is over but i cant stand them and i if they win the show then as much as i love Brenchel would ruin the season for me. I rather see the feds/teachers win over them.And Boring Rachel and her husband just bore me dont find them interesting at all. Wish the final 3 were Brenchel,KYTeam and Feds but dont think that will happen.

If i end up hating or not the border patrols depends on what is going to happen the next week. If they discover Nary and Jamie and they just make comments saying they didn't like the lie or something like that, ok, maybe i would tolarate that... and i'm being almost like Mother Theresa. BUT... if they start to tell the other teams what they discovered and induce the other teams to hate Nary and Jamie and tell a bunch of cr#!* about morals or something like that... MEN I'M GONNA GET SERIOUS and i'm gonna hate them with all my soul, even more than the globetrotters, the detectives, the guidos, tom & terry, erick & danielle, tara & will, JONATHAN.... that level of HATE.

Sometimes i can't believe how honest i can be with myself.  :lol:

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2012, 12:42:38 AM »
7 freakin legs in and every single one has been won by either Dave and Rachel or Art and JJ. I wouldn't mind it that much if those two teams were likeable, but they're not. It's season 9 all over again, this is seriously starting to annoy the hell out of me.

despite giving 5000 dollars to a good team, Mark and Bopper, I really dislike Art and JJ on the race. It's Louie and Michael all over again.

Army Rachel is fine, Dave is irritating.

I doubt this will change next week.

Bring on the 21!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2012, 07:50:31 AM »
Art & JJ are far worse than Louie & Michael and I hated Louie & Michael.

I've never outright hated teams more than I do Art & JJ, Vanessa & Ralph and Dave & Rachel.  They are being unnecessarily cruel and nasty.  And now they add threatening and intimidating other teams to their list of great qualities?

Offline TARismyfavoriteshow

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You can call me Sam
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2012, 08:28:11 AM »
I used to dislike Art and JJ also, but now I really like them. They're creating some drama, but they're just really casual about it and not annoying. I think they're pretty funny. Watch some insider videos and they're pretty good guys.

Art & JJ are far worse than Louie & Michael and I hated Louie & Michael.

I've never outright hated teams more than I do Art & JJ, Vanessa & Ralph and Dave & Rachel.  They are being unnecessarily cruel and nasty.  And now they add threatening and intimidating other teams to their list of great qualities?

Dave and Rachel? They have problems being nasty with each other, not other teams. You should watch this clip if you feel they're threatening other teams... http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/2220689248/the-amazing-race-staying-out-of-the-drama

Custom Search