Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Ep 7 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read post 1!!**  (Read 6965 times)

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ep 7 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read post 1!!**
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2012, 11:39:23 PM »
Interesting Video:

[Flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy04pelYXmY&feature=g-all-u&context=G25b06cdFAAAAAAAAAAA[/Flash]

oh my goodness. where do i begin  :lol:

I definitely have B/R back. Clearly border patrol (who piss me off) are jealous of their BB winnings. Anyone think they would react different if they didn't compete on bB?

Wow!   :gaah:
Leafsfan, I'm not sure if they're jealous - you could be right -; but after watching this, I'm sure that they're trying to manipulate every team (making them face one against each other) and situation to gain any little advantage they can to reach the F3 and win the race.

After going up to Mark/Bopper and the "Teachers" :lol: they are clearly intimidating their opponents. I don't like how they are doing it however, they are rude to begin etc.

I honestly don't mind Vanessa/Ralph they are straight up telling them in their face, but the border patrol agents don't have spines to start off and say something to B/R face. : :lol:
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline maf

• RFF TAR Chronicler
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ep 7 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read post 1!!**
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2012, 10:06:38 AM »
I wonder if there might have been a road block in this leg, but that it was cut to make room to show all the airport drama. We know they have cut tasks before so why not now?

Personally I would have rather seen the airport confrontation on the cutting room floor and some more of the gorgeous African landscape.

/MaF

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Custom Search