Author Topic: Report of contestant voted off!  (Read 4396 times)

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
Report of contestant voted off!
« on: July 12, 2004, 01:36:52 AM »
Today i stumbled upon a site from Vanuatu that said and i quote;

July 10 - A cute female contestant has been voted off the island.  Mele Cascades was closed for a 'private' function to film a survivors challenge 'reward' on Thursday 8th.  The winning contestants had a full-on meal supplied to them near the waterfall in which they were swimming with nobody to bother them.  The next challenge is being stage today in a pig pen.  Presumably contestants have to find something racing around in a dirty smelly pig pen with 'ferocious' wild pigs in order to win a live pig to eat - the last time a pig was killed on Survivors it caused an uproar with animal rights groups.  Wonder if they got some film footage of the magnitude 5.7 earthquake that was centered close to Lelepa and Moso, where Survivors are filming on Thursday morning??

July 12 - Will the next challenge be on Ambrym?  A helicopter departed this morning for the island of Ambrym; the location of Vanuatu's most spectacular, and active volcano.  Two pilots on board; one local and one from the survivor team being shown the way? - stay tuned........

This article seemed interesting as it also provides some insight on some of the challenges.

The site is:http://www.vanuatudaily.com/vtpbin/showframe.exe?link=survivors&user=A1A6434FE89FF0C9949C7C4C78DBBF52&n=2&f=1

A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Report of contestant voted off!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 11:26:51 AM »
good find Brown guy

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 05:14:20 PM »
Thank You Thank You Thank you Brownguy.. :D..let the spoilers begin !! :D

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2004, 06:29:33 PM »
Cute girls are my favorite! ;D
Can't wait til we get a whole cast list and photos.
Oh man i can't wait til september.
Does anyone know around what date in September they will start the show?

BRL
BRL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2004, 09:53:03 PM »
not yet BRL ~son very soon  :D :D

CBS

VANUATU. Stranded on an island in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a group of strangers will be forced to band together and carve out a new existence, to use their collective wits to make surviving in their primitive environment a little easier. In this wild and wonderful land, with its heat, poisonous insects and hidden predators, the Survivors must form a cooperative society, building shelter, gathering and catching food, and competing in Challenges. Host Jeff Probst will reward winners of these Challenges with things that make life on Vanuatu more bearable; those who fail must do without.

Who will outwit, outplay, and outlast all others in Vanuatu? To find out, don't miss a single episode of SURVIVOR: VANUATU, coming this September

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2004, 12:31:55 AM »
To have a challenge by an active volcano would be cool.  Thanks for posting this good info. :;>)

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2004, 08:59:50 AM »
Very cool, however I think I would be scared out of my mind!