1. 4 winning teams have also placed first on the 1st and penultimate legs - Rob and Brennan (1), Nick and Starr (13), Meghan and Cheyne (15), Dave and Rachel (20). All have won at least 5 legs in their season.
2. Only 3 teams have won 4 consecutive legs - Nick and Starr (13), Meghan and Cheyne (15) and Dave and Rachel (20). The latter two teams scored 4 straight wins in the final 4 legs. If Dave and Rachel had outdone Mark and Bopper in Leg 8, they would have been the first team to win 7 straight legs!
3. In both TAR 1 and 20, the final 3 teams were in the exact same position in the penultimate leg, and the eventual 2nd placer placed 3rd in the first leg, and the eventual 3rd placer came in 2nd in the first leg.
4. The only teams to have placed in the top 4 throughout the entire season (excluding TBC episodes) were Bill and Joe (1), Kris and Jon (6), Eric and Jeremy (9), Margie and Luke (14) and Art and JJ (20).
5. The team with the most top 2 finishes was Eric and Jeremy with 11 top 2 placements (excluding TBC).
6. The only season where no team went from 1st to last, and last to 1st, was TAR 8 Family Edition.
7. The only seasons with just 3 distinct winners of at least 1 leg were TAR 13 and 20.
8. The only teams to have 4 consecutive 2nd place finishes are Eric and Jeremy and Sam and Dan, and both achieved it in the final 4 legs.
9. The last 4 legs of TAR15 was the only period where one team had 4 consecutive wins and the other had 4 consecutive 2nd place finishes.
10. There have been 2 occasions where 2 teams dominated the top 2 for 5 consecutive legs:
Rob and Brennan / Frank and Margarita (1) in the final 5 legs.
BJ and Tyler / Eric and Jeremy (9) at the first 5 pit stops. (excluding TBC)