Author Topic: S23 EP 10 "Running The Show"  (Read 19414 times)

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
Re: S23 EP 10 "Running The Show"
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2011, 08:40:50 AM »
Cochran was so rude to Dawn. Does he not think he is next? Good job, idiot. You managed to remove your whole team and you're next!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2011, 12:18:43 PM »
That was so boring, to have the entire Savaii wiped out. Save Cochran, that is. But since he's already flipped to Upolu, he's out of the picture. I really wished that Albert, Sophie and Cochran had carried their plan through. That'd flip the game up so much. I really enjoyed this season, but it's not getting predictable and boring again.

I do feel that Cochran will not be gone at 7th. In fact, I feel that he could actually make it to the end, but of course not win. Gosh, all I hope for now is that Upolu will do something to shake things up. Otherwise, Coach is winning.

Please, no...
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2011, 12:35:35 PM »
I actually think that Sophie and Albert not flipping is an excellent choice. Of course as a Dawn supporter, I would have WISHED for them to do so, but strategically it's just not a smart move. You see, while you save Whitney and Dawn, which probably gives you the probability of 2 votes at tribal council, you screw over Edna who won't be voting for you. But the fact is, you screw people like Brandon and Coach, who... "deems LOYALTY" so much (Although I think they're just bullcrapping) and will probably find reasons/ways to get you out even BEFORE Whitney and Dawn if they did stay over Edna. Strategically, it makes ABSOLUTE no sense to go with Dawn and Whitney, since Albert and Sophie are definitely not at the bottom of the totem pole.

What would make more strategical sense would be for Edna, Rick and Cochran, who're definitely not running/playing/in danger of moving even further than F6, to work with Whitney and Dawn to make sure they make the FINAL 3. You see, with the power of 2 from old Savaii, the 3 can join forces and then vote out the other players who seemed to be "running the tribe" and has a shot of winning.

BUT, that probably won't happen because they are simply not playing the game. Which results to... us... viewers... watching... a...boring.... season. Yep.

And going with Whitney and Dawn, helping them to move a step further, by screwing Edna... but with NO intention to bring them further than the F6, doesn't necessarily win you their votes as well.

Look at how Sugar screwed her own game by simply going with whoever she wants to in Gabon. :lol:

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2011, 02:13:00 PM »
The episode was sad ( Dawn  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ) but I think Sophie/Albert not flipping was their best option. If they had made it to the Final 5 with Dawn/Whitney/Cochran, Dawn/Whitney/Cochran would just take out Albert at the Final 5 and Sophie at the Final 4. Still rooting for Cochran because he's the only person besides Sophie that isn't on Redemption who I'd like to win. Ideally, Dawn would come back, but I'm not gonna hold my breath about it.
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2011, 06:31:05 PM »
Cochran was so rude to Dawn. Does he not think he is next? Good job, idiot. You managed to remove your whole team and you're next!

Albert, Coach and Sophie made Cochran a Final 4 deal, which apparently was more than Cochran ever got on Savaii.  So in Cochran's eyes, he's got a Final 4 deal.  It might be fake (and probably is), but he's probably willing to take the chance that it's real.

Belle Book

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2011, 07:41:47 PM »

Albert, Coach and Sophie made Cochran a Final 4 deal, which apparently was more than Cochran ever got on Savaii.  So in Cochran's eyes, he's got a Final 4 deal.  It might be fake (and probably is), but he's probably willing to take the chance that it's real.

Belle Book

Curious, but how was Cochran ever rude to Dawn???
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2011, 09:36:20 PM »
Yea.. I never had the impression Cochran was rude to Dawn. :duno: Maybe he/she meant giving her false hope and lip service.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2011, 01:25:33 AM »
That was so boring, to have the entire Savaii wiped out. Save Cochran, that is. But since he's already flipped to Upolu, he's out of the picture. I really wished that Albert, Sophie and Cochran had carried their plan through. That'd flip the game up so much. I really enjoyed this season, but it's not getting predictable and boring again.

I do feel that Cochran will not be gone at 7th. In fact, I feel that he could actually make it to the end, but of course not win. Gosh, all I hope for now is that Upolu will do something to shake things up. Otherwise, Coach is winning.

Please, no...

I totally agree, Ruth; the game has approached ho hum and boredom.  No bold moves, no risks, just knocking off one tribe one member at a time. So predictable, the only benefit of watching tonight was a nap!!

Ozzy is showing himself to be the true Survivor though, just as Rob did last season.  His abilities and instincts are right in line with being a winner.  I initially liked Coach but he has now worn thin.