Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Unaired Things From TAR Episodes  (Read 4926 times)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Golden Ball.
Re: Unaired Things From TAR Episodes
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 12:43:44 AM »
Wait,Core Pacific Mall route marker? I watch the first episode 2093209 times and i can't see where that goes   :duno:
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Online Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012, 09:37:00 AM »
In TAR 19 Leg 9, the other end of the bodybuilding pose detour.

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2012, 09:47:05 AM »
We saw that...it was the TINTIN task they did the next morning...hauled them all out of bed to do it too! :lol:

:welcome: to RFF Jimmer25!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 05:21:35 AM »
In TAR 19 Leg 9, the other end of the bodybuilding pose detour.

Did you mean it was suppose to be a Detour? but turned out to be a mandatory Route Info ???
Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2012, 08:57:49 AM »
Yes, body building was a Detour, as was the TinTin task. Because it was supposedly confusingly worded and no one could figure out how difficult it might be or the distances involved, the TinTin detour was not chosen.

Since it was a product placement, the TinTin Detour was changed by production to a Route Info...and everyone had to do it. Early. :lol:

"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline ryanmissing27

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 04:19:48 PM »
That's pretty interesting about Tintin but is that fact? i find it hard to think that some of the teams who seemed uncomfortable with the speedo still did the bodybuilding...
regardless i think tintin was one of the better product placement tasks, had the movie not been made or whatever that task would have still been 100% culturally relevant. what would the task have been named i wonder... bodybuilding posedown or comicbook showdown? not really a showdown though...

is there a thread for tasks that i can pretend happened and just went unaired? such as collecting all of maria's favourite things before checking in at the villa trapp!! haha what an underused landmark >< or a mail sorting switchback roadblock for tar18

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 04:46:34 PM »
Yes, body building was a Detour, as was the TinTin task.

yes, fact. :tup:

Offline ryanmissing27

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2012, 05:55:20 AM »
I'm sorry but quoting yourself as fact without any apparent source is far from credible and quite frankly a little insulting...

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 07:26:18 AM »
I'm sorry but quoting yourself as fact without any apparent source is far from credible and quite frankly a little insulting...

do not insult the peach!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2012, 08:33:55 AM »

You are always welcome to take or leave any info you find here.  :)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2012, 08:36:28 AM »
Yes, body building was a Detour, as was the TinTin task. Because it was supposedly confusingly worded and no one could figure out how difficult it might be or the distances involved, the TinTin detour was not chosen.

Since it was a product placement, the TinTin Detour was changed by production to a Route Info...and everyone had to do it. Early. :lol:

It was kind of a lame product placement :lol: No one could figure out if it was supposed to be one or not.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #myeyeseverytimewhenireadyourposts
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2012, 09:09:04 AM »
I think it was meant to be a product placement which failed terribly. :lol:

Custom Search