Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR 20 Media  (Read 17395 times)

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Re: TAR 20 Media
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 12:01:16 PM »
is team going reavled today
My guess has been possibly this week or maybe next week, but I'd be very surprised if CBS waits that long.
-- theschnauzers

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2012, 12:47:58 PM »
Are any of the scenes new? I don't recall the ultra light plane and I don't recognize one or two of the teams. With my memory, that doesn't mean much though.

All the scenes look to be from previous seasons, I believe the plane is from season 11 or 16.
I can verify that neither AR11 or AR16 had an ultralight plane. AR16 did have World War I triplanes.

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2012, 01:49:53 PM »
Are any of the scenes new? I don't recall the ultra light plane and I don't recognize one or two of the teams. With my memory, that doesn't mean much though.

All the scenes look to be from previous seasons, I believe the plane is from season 11 or 16.
I can verify that neither AR11 or AR16 had an ultralight plane. AR16 did have World War I triplanes.

Then what season is it from?
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2012, 01:57:59 PM »
Then what season is it from?

It was Season 12, Leg 7, where one team member had to fly over the fields of Tuscany to find the word 'Vinci'.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Golden Ball.
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2012, 02:19:11 PM »
Exactly what i fault it was. It was a girl there i think. Cristina?
Oh my gravy , Jet and Cord are still the best!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2012, 03:01:55 PM »
My guess has been possibly this week or maybe next week, but I'd be very surprised if CBS waits that long.

CBS does things when they are ready. But I think not this week. ;)
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2012, 09:54:28 PM »
First Promo!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8R5WD_Afa18?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8R5WD_Afa18?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>

"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2012, 09:57:57 PM »
The discussion of the first promo and the starting line location screencaps with teams has been moved over to the location thread!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26412.msg706238.html#msg706238

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2012, 05:33:59 AM »
So, anyone know who that awesome "THIS IS AMAAAAAZZZZIIIINNNGGG!" line is from?
That's Tara sliding down the sand dunes from TAR2, but it's not her yelling.  It's totally throwing me off and bugging me. lol My first thought was Mirna.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2012, 06:01:38 AM »
^I think its from Jennifer (of Nate and Jen)

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2012, 09:00:28 AM »
Yes! Its definitely Jennifer!

"Woooooooh! Oh my gosh! This is Amazing! Oh my gosh!... Deeeeetour!"

Sound clip taken from the tandem zipline at Fort Bokar, Croatia (TAR 12, Episode 6) :D

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2012, 11:42:41 AM »
If you pause the promo on YouTube, you'll see that Oswald and Danny are included at one point (think it's from TAR:AS season 11).
-- theschnauzers

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2012, 01:17:00 PM »
via this article:

Like a nasty cold sore, Big Brother's Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas just keeping coming back.

The oft-reviled reality romancers are competing again on the small screen as teammates on The Amazing Race's 20th season, CBS announced today.

Rachel, last season's Big winner, first met—and hooked up with—fiancé Brendon as houseguests on the claustrophobic series' 12th installment. Their Big Brother showmance continued last summer alongside fellow vets Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder, who also competed on The Amazing Race (they were the sixth team eliminated on season 15).

Do Brenchel stand a chance against the other 10 Race teams, or are they battling a bunch of clowns?

Robert Voets/CBS
Make that a couple of clowns—two self-proclaimed "ambassadors of laughter" are among the globe-trotters whose stops will include Paraguay, Azerbaijan and Tanzania. In all the racers will visit five continents, 22 cities and nearly 40,000 miles.

Emmy-winning executive producer Bertram van Munster told us the route "is so off the wall and so crazy that it almost killed us. It's really very original—the whole ensemble, the cast and the route and the challenges are really unique, it's probably one of the best [seasons] we've ever done—and very competitive."

Because they all have the drive to win, van Munster revealed, we won't see season 20's sharing clues, and answers, that all but destroyed the competitive spirit in recent seasons. "These guys are not doing it [sharing information] this season," he assured us. "They get the drift. Sometimes it happens, but at the end of the day they have to all screw each other, if they want the million bucks."
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2012, 01:21:31 PM »
via this article:

Big Brother winner Rachel Reilly may have walked out of the house with the $500,000 check last summer, but does she have what it takes to race around the world for the full million.
Reilly and her Big Brother fiancé, Brendon Villegas, form one of the 11 new teams taking off on the 20th installment of CBS' The Amazing Race (premiering Sunday, February 19 at 8pm/ET). Fresh off of its eighth Outstanding Reality Competition Emmy win, Race will make first-time visits to Paraguay and Azerbaijan this season. The 40,000-mile course will also have contestants skydiving in Argentina and sampling some of Italy's culinary treats.
Check out the complete list of teams below, including married clowns, a pair of federal agents and dating divorcees. Whom will you be rooting for?

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2012, 05:05:39 PM »
I assume this is a new promo?? I can't see it so I'm not sure  :lol:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/2190504319/the-amazing-race-travel-safe

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2012, 05:17:22 PM »
Yep, it is! Thanks Oval! :wohoo:

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2012, 05:18:39 PM »
 :wohoo:
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2012, 05:24:43 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/25/the-amazing-race-season-20-cast_n_1231000.html

"The Amazing Race" is putting clowns against federal agents for its 20th season. Former "Big Brother" cast members Rachel Reilly, and her fiance Brendon Villegas, will also compete in the race.

This season, the teams will travel across five continents, 22 cities and close to 40,000 miles, visiting Paraguay and Azerbaijan for the first time in the history of CBS's "The Amazing Race."

Challenges on Season 20 include skydiving in Argentina, training with Masai warriors in Tanzani and a race through Africa's "Garden of Eden." The competitors will also face a food challenge in Italy and search King Ludwig's quarters in the German castle that was the inspiration for the castle in "Sleeping Beauty."

The new season of the CBS reality series kicks off Sun., Feb. 19 at 8 p.m. EST. Meet the cast below.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2012, 09:45:40 PM »
Give me a few minutes. ;)

Offline amazinglatinoamericafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2012, 10:08:43 PM »
hy in the second promo i see thaat the teams are going in two diferent way!! somoeone saw it

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2012, 10:21:13 PM »
I just started a new thread for the Pre-Show promos so we can put all the caps there as well!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26795.new.html#new

Promo 2 is UP!

Offline paridy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV Guru
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2012, 07:19:36 PM »
Is this another promo I can't see it in Canada but someone who did says Rachel is crying or is this old stuff

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/2191454371/the-amazing-race-amazing-freakouts

Offline bear

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2012, 11:18:40 PM »
Is this another promo I can't see it in Canada but someone who did says Rachel is crying or is this old stuff

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/2191454371/the-amazing-race-amazing-freakouts

New promo but nothing new for him to be verbally abusing her and that's her usual reaction :gaah:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2012, 04:09:37 AM »

Offline balfour

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2012, 10:55:40 AM »

New promo but nothing new for him to be verbally abusing her and that's her usual reaction :gaah:

It could have been that. I think she says "I'm sorry I can't do things under pressure."

I'm not sure what he's saying. Is that a "shut up" at the end of that?

Custom Search