December 22, 2014, 12:44:34 PM

Author Topic: TAR 20 Locations/Destinations **Spoilers**  (Read 35537 times)

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
  • Scandinavian Minister for the Amazing Race
Re: TAR 20 Locations/Destinations **Spoilers**
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2012, 04:27:25 PM »
Found this on wikipedia, don't know if it is true though since anyone can edit things on wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_20
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 04:31:02 PM by Oddarane »
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2012, 04:36:31 PM »
Found this on wikipedia, don't know if it is true though since anyone can edit things on wiki.

It looks like an unfinished work... or maybe someone messes it up...
Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2012, 04:40:38 PM »

Not true in the slightest. Someone's just having some 'fun'.

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2012, 04:41:42 PM »

Not true in the slightest. Someone's just having some 'fun'.

That's what I thought too.
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2012, 05:01:19 PM »
We know exactly where the first legs were, and it was not Colombia. It goes downhill from there.

The Amazing Race teams have started their first leg in Colombia which is one of the countries visited for the first time.Also visited for the first time are Burma, Yemen, Andorra, and Suriname. Also visited this season are Australia, Cambodia, Macau, U.A.E, Tanzania, Belgium, The Netherlands, Norway, and Argentina. That means for the first time ever in Amazing Race history, no countries have 2 legs to visit, in other words, each country gets visited one leg, and the next leg, teams go to another country
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2012, 05:04:19 PM »
We know exactly where the first legs were, and it was not Colombia. It goes downhill from there.

The Amazing Race teams have started their first leg in Colombia which is one of the countries visited for the first time.Also visited for the first time are Burma, Yemen, Andorra, and Suriname. Also visited this season are Australia, Cambodia, Macau, U.A.E, Tanzania, Belgium, The Netherlands, Norway, and Argentina. That means for the first time ever in Amazing Race history, no countries have 2 legs to visit, in other words, each country gets visited one leg, and the next leg, teams go to another country

So this is not true at all?  Italy is not mentioned either.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2012, 05:05:59 PM »
of course not.
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2012, 05:17:51 PM »

If those are confirm routes, then the sightings on Sydney the other day before Japan and Qatar and probably one of the source mistakenly type Cambodia with Mongolia..!!  :duno:

Just my 2 cents..  :lol:
Don't ever put {hashtag} '#amazingrace' if you don't want to be chased by RFF's TAR Detectives 8)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2012, 05:25:44 PM »
Those are in NO way confirmed routes, and the sightings in Sydney were for another TAR franchise.

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • A million dollars? Drink with Jamy after the show?
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2012, 03:11:05 AM »
Wait, but now they already changed it to Germany, Italy, Paraguay, Azerbaijan and Argentina :duno: :duno:

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:14:30 AM by Theodorus »
TAR Greece: Soon. DTAR 2: Soon
#FF7F50

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • A million dollars? Drink with Jamy after the show?
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2012, 03:19:01 AM »
I am the captain obvious :-[
TAR Greece: Soon. DTAR 2: Soon
#FF7F50

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2012, 08:00:20 AM »
Lets put wikipedia to rest.

I repeat anyone can add information they want. Wikipedia is not a reliable source.
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Paldog

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Con te partiro
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2012, 08:59:14 PM »
Not sure how much info this gives, but I found this:

http://www.news.az/articles/53818/print

It talks about the Baku leg! It might actually say which teams were in Baku, but it might just be saying who was in the race from the start.
“Always in the dream, it seemed as if there were a destination: a something--he could not grasp what-that lay beyond" - Lois Lowry, The Giver

Offline Paldog

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Con te partiro
“Always in the dream, it seemed as if there were a destination: a something--he could not grasp what-that lay beyond" - Lois Lowry, The Giver

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2012, 09:08:28 PM »
Not sure how much info this gives, but I found this:

http://www.news.az/articles/53818/print

It talks about the Baku leg! It might actually say which teams were in Baku, but it might just be saying who was in the race from the start.

If that article is right, Baku is Episode 6. Given we know we've got three in South America, two in Europe, and one in Africa before then (Salta/BA/Asuncion, Neuschwanstein/Torino, Ngorongoro), it looks like we're getting a double episode somewhere.

Offline Paldog

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Con te partiro
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2012, 09:10:00 PM »
http://www.news.az/articles/culture/53818

Here is a better link to the article. Looks more official. :lol:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2012, 09:27:37 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb89-UuynrY

Good catch! However, I think that was from Docol, our agent in Asuncion, so we were already aware of it. I believe it was some of the production team leaving to get an early jump on the next leg.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2012, 10:06:23 PM »
Y'all are ahead of me!

Whole article:

News.Az

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World famous reality show shot in Baku
Wed 01 February 2012 | 07:26 GMT

The Amazing Race reality show has been shot at the streets of the capital city of Azerbaijan.

Unusual things took place in the Azerbaijani capital city in December 2011-the capital city residents  were looking with surprise at odd foreigners who were rushing somewhere as if someone is running after them.

The racing was in fact unusual. The clarity to the issue was brought by the news service of CineX film company which said that at that very period the world famous reality show The Amazing Race was shot under support of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism in Baku, while the foreigners were not simple tourists but participants of this television show. Among  participants there were twin brothers, 2 clowns and  even 2 intelligence agents.

The Amazing race is one of the best, complex and large scale television reality shows. It is also recognized as the most interesting and impressive. The fact is proven by awarding Emmy premium in the nomination ‘Best reality-show’ to the project. The show shot in Baku can be nominated for Emmy next time.

The unusual show involves 11 teams of two people linked to each other with different kinship, friendly or professional ties (brothers, sisters, spouses, friends and so on) have been travelling in different cities of the world within 22 days, overcoming all obstacles in a hope to get to the final and win a million of dollars.

According to the news service for CineX, the details of the reality show are not made public and by conditions of the project the information about it is still strictly confidential. As is known, the reason will start on CBS channel on 19 February and the series in Baku will be broadcast on 25 March.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2012, 10:07:47 PM »
Baku has been confirmed as airing March 25 from another source as well, so believe this info to be accurate.

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2012, 10:08:48 PM »
Baku has been confirmed as airing March 25 from another source as well, so believe this info to be accurate.

;)
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2012, 01:32:04 AM »

That would indeed put it as being Leg 6, unless I've been living under a rock and the first episode is two legs.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Online Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Ashamed of being brazilian.
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2012, 01:33:11 AM »

That would indeed put it as being Leg 6, unless I've been living under a rock and the first episode is two legs.

So 7 and 8 would be Tanzania...?
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2012, 07:50:15 AM »
No proof of that .... but makes sense?

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2012, 06:18:35 AM »

So 7 and 8 would be Tanzania...?
and then leg 9 is an unknown country before heading towards to Japan and Hawaii for legs 10-12?  Then its 8 countries in total, and which country is the 7th one?  Let's make a guess, I hope it's gonna be on my country, the Philippines. :umn:

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2012, 08:40:59 AM »
It was speculated to be Laos :lol: THIS is unproven though.
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Custom Search