Author Topic: TAR 20 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 146374 times)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Re: TAR 20 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #975 on: April 20, 2012, 08:35:33 AM »
except that racers can't reveal anything about their position?? :ascared
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #976 on: April 20, 2012, 08:38:50 AM »
except that racers can't reveal anything about their position?? :ascared

Maybe Rachel called Kaylani at the Finish Line ala Eric/Danielle to Jeremy  :lol:
TARAS DVD SOON PLEASE!

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #977 on: April 20, 2012, 08:40:12 AM »
Maybe :lol: But one would think that the receiver of the call would have signed something too. Who knows.

We're getting a lot of conflicting info right now so it's hard to tell for sure.

Offline TARG21

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #978 on: April 20, 2012, 08:50:47 AM »
What source? :lol:

:welcome: to RFF!

Thanks! I would think Kaylani being a former racer and former friend of Rachel she would have a more reliable source than just anyone?

All I know is that Brenchel are in the F3 and they don't stand out for being strong racers like Dave and Rachel do. But I also know that anything could happen on that final leg that could switch things up.

I really have a feeling based from the edits that Dave/Rachel will take it but I don't know if TAR is trying to edit Brendon and Rachel as the underdogs that beat out the alliance that doesn't like them, either?

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #979 on: April 20, 2012, 08:53:16 AM »
The whole grapevine thing just bothers me. How would Kaylani be able to leak the winners on her show? IDK

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #980 on: April 20, 2012, 08:57:34 AM »
i cant reveal who my source is, but my source has been 100% solid so far and they are adamant that brenchel didnt win, but after reading all this, it has me wondering as well.  however, i believe my source since they have been spot on in the past seasons.

Online Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #981 on: April 20, 2012, 08:59:13 AM »
Eddie what is your magical "source"
self centered bossy bitch ♥

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #982 on: April 20, 2012, 09:09:04 AM »
Similar to the "grapevine" I would guess.

Offline cattychic

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #983 on: April 20, 2012, 09:28:44 AM »
Wow , so we have "sources" saying Davechel won and "sources" saying Brenchel won. But no "sources" saying Art/JJ won........That's the best news i've heard all day !! :conf: :conf: :conf:

Online Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #984 on: April 20, 2012, 09:29:14 AM »
Whats the grapevine :stare
self centered bossy bitch ♥

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #985 on: April 20, 2012, 09:30:56 AM »
i watched the video a few days ago, Kaylani said she 'heard it through the grapevine', and knowing that Kaylani used to be best friends with Rachel and talks about their friendship from time to time on the RTV recaps, im pretty sure she has a reliable source

regardless, i still have got my hopes for Davechel to win it all <33

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #986 on: April 20, 2012, 11:13:18 AM »
Whats the grapevine :stare

Grapevine: 
a. The informal transmission of information, gossip, or rumor from person to person.
b. A usually unrevealed source of confidential information.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language. :tup:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #987 on: April 20, 2012, 11:38:21 AM »
Wow , so we have "sources" saying Davechel won and "sources" saying Brenchel won. But no "sources" saying Art/JJ won........That's the best news i've heard all day !! :conf: :conf: :conf:

I'm with you on the no sources for Art and JJ.  :lol:  I find it hard to believe though that if you won the race you would risk everything by telling anyone.
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: April 20, 2012, 12:08:48 PM »

I'm with you on the no sources for Art and JJ.  :lol:  I find it hard to believe though that if you won the race you would risk everything by telling anyone.

Yeap.  But it's always difficult to keep the secret for a long time.  For example, in the last season of TARLA, four hours before to the broadcast of the final episode it was revealed in the web the identity of the winner team.  And the leak came from a source at the same country that team was coming from.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:11:23 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #989 on: April 20, 2012, 12:10:10 PM »
It's not that hard when there's a $5 million penalty on the line. :lol:

Offline paridy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV Guru
« Reply #990 on: April 20, 2012, 12:18:04 PM »
Just my 2 cents as to why this is a 2 hour finale, I think since Mark and Bopper are so well liked and I believe go out in 4th  and the other 3 teams (except for Brenchel lol) are either not really rootable (Art and JJ) and Davchel who are just meh ok but not really super rootable either, that in order to get people to watch the finale they had to have Mopper be in at least the 1st hr of the show where they are eliminated so I think Ralph and Vanessa will be booted in the last leg in India for that reason.  :umn:

Offline HoroscopeCloud

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #991 on: April 20, 2012, 12:41:42 PM »
Just my 2 cents as to why this is a 2 hour finale, I think since Mark and Bopper are so well liked and I believe go out in 4th  and the other 3 teams (except for Brenchel lol) are either not really rootable (Art and JJ) and Davchel who are just meh ok but not really super rootable either, that in order to get people to watch the finale they had to have Mopper be in at least the 1st hr of the show where they are eliminated so I think Ralph and Vanessa will be booted in the last leg in India for that reason.  :umn:
That's a good theory! Makes tons of sense! I really hope Vanessa and Ralph are out next

Online Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Andy!
« Reply #992 on: April 20, 2012, 01:01:21 PM »
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #993 on: April 20, 2012, 01:02:36 PM »
It may indeed be a good theory, but the reality is that Mark and Bopper have been in the middle of the pack in general (so have Vanessa and Ralph. M/B are susceptible to any severe physical challenge. If there is an eating contest Ralph has a big edge. What would M/B be good enough at to allow them to stay in AR20 for one extra leg?

I can't think of anything except Mark's raw desire to instantly improve his financial situation, which I don't think is as important as the other factors.

Now, what RFF membership really thinks (in spit of the large base of Bopper and Mark sentiment) is show in the current leg 9 poll of 39 members:

NEL 51.3%
Bopper/Mark eliminated 30.8%
Vanessa/Ralph eliminated 12.8%

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #994 on: April 20, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »
A couple of things:

Finishing order at the Tower task prob means nothing unless that is the last task before the Pitstop, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to that.

Production has no control over who went out in 4th place, so the finale would not be planned based on that. It is a two hour finale solely to fit in the Survivor finale...

And this should be one of the closest and most exciting finishes ever!! :hearts:
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #995 on: April 20, 2012, 06:44:44 PM »
Sources aside i am going to believe that Brenchel won because no offense to The boring Rachel and her equally boring military husband but yes they are a strong team but a ho hum boring team and just like Hayden won BB12 that season of BB will be remembered with Rachel just like even if Drenchel or whatever you want to call that boring couple TAR20 would not have had any excitement or viewers if not for Brenchel and Team KY period.I would love to believe that Kaylani heard it through the grapevine that Brenchel won but since she is a former friend of Rachel's who she now disses her and brendon since their falling out i dont think i can really trust anything the says. She has said said on her show that she thinks they won but i never heard her say she knows they won.If any teams are going to be asked back it will definitly be Brenchel and Team Ky!

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #996 on: April 20, 2012, 10:22:54 PM »
I don't know if anyone else has posted this

Amazing Race, The
Episode 10 - I Need Hair To Be Pretty (Cochin, India)

Offline Paldog

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • US Winter Olympic Team - Sochi 2014 - Go America!
« Reply #997 on: April 20, 2012, 10:24:42 PM »
I don't know if anyone else has posted this

Amazing Race, The
Episode 10 - I Need Hair To Be Pretty (Cochin, India)

Good find, supah3ro!

I can almost guarantee this is either a Vanessa or Red Rachel quote. My gut is that it's a Vanessa quote, since she does care about her hair. :lol:
"I've heard her called a quitter for leaving, an aimless wanderer. But not all who wander are aimless. Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition; beyond definition; beyond the image." ― Mona Lisa Smile

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #998 on: April 20, 2012, 11:02:51 PM »

Episode 10
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #999 on: April 20, 2012, 11:31:45 PM »
Sounds like a shave your hair task to me! :ascared:
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Custom Search